Espn3/ACC Network | Syracusefan.com

Espn3/ACC Network

C

creatorsgam

Sorry, this video isn't available right now. Please try again later.

Apart from the Colgate football opener, it has failed me every time I've needed it this season.

Maybe the Watch ESPN app on my phone will work. Really didn't want to watch this on my iPhone screen.

Apart from the Colgate football opener, it has failed me every time I've needed it this season.

Maybe the Watch ESPN app on my phone will work. Really didn't want to watch this on my iPhone screen.

I'll PM you a link I got. Not the best quality but I have it full screen.

Works on my phone, just in time to watch them go down 10 with a trip to the line for IUPa off a 3-and-1.

Lemoyne'd! Photobucket burning couch

;)

main issue is its such a low quality feed its almost like watching thru a glass of water. the commercials are clear though

Low quality stream on ACCnetwork but nice one on my phone on Watch ESPN app.

Wouldn't go through my Xbox one. A Microsoft issue? Hasn't been reliable at all.

ACCNX is a great add for the out of town folks. I don't remember getting these exhibitions in previous years. This was Time-Warner only before.

ACCNX is a great add for the out of town folks. I don't remember getting these exhibitions in previous years. This was Time-Warner only before.

It is. That one time it worked, anyway. Otherwise I have to watch on my phone or have someone send me a link to a stream. Better than nothing, but not as good as advertised in the early going.

It's sure nice to be able to watch the exhibition games without having to pay for 1 month of the SU stream. And it even works!

Hats the error message I got on the Xbox one app, even while it was playing fine on both my iPad and iMac. Alll on the same network. Go figure. Seems like a regular thing with the Xbox app — only SU content. The system is RIGGED.

Or, maybe it's just proof apple > Microsoft?

I can say Roku and Amazon Fire Stick both worked for me, running from Verizon from Liverpool...

I can say Roku and Amazon Fire Stick both worked for me, running from Verizon from Liverpool...

This...perfect hd quality on my tv through Roku. If you don't own a Roku or fire tv yet order one asap. Well worth the money.

This...perfect hd quality on my tv through Roku. If you don't own a Roku or fire tv yet order one asap. Well worth the money.
Yup. I count 10 games schedule this season for basketball alone that will only be televised on ACC Network Extra.

Add in a few football games, lacrosse, soccer, and all the other SU Olympic sports that will have games shown exclusively on this, and it becomes a no brainer to pick up one of these devices.

Are you guys casting from a mobile device or running it through your smartTV/smartBlueRay? If I have trouble getting it to go I just use the ESPN3 app on my phone and then chromecast to the TV. The quality seems the same and it always works.

I still can't figure out the ESPN College Extra thing on DirecTv. I do get the ACC Extra through ESPN3 and I plug my laptop into my TV, but quality is very erratic (may be my internet bandwidth w/ wife and 2 kids on internet simultaneously :crazy:). Anyway, I'd much prefer to have it broadcast on TV. Why is it random which games get broadcast? I would think if Directv provides my ACCExtra account, then they should also provide it on their College Extra channel. I thought that was the purpose of having it. I know certain football games and some basketball games last year were on, but not all. I know this is a rambling message, but can anyone shed light as to how the College Extra thing works and how they decide which ACCExtra games to broadcast?

Is there a reason why Watch ESPN does not list it for replay?

I have watched, I think every football game this season, a bunch of lacrosse games last spring and the scrimmage last night using the WatchESPN "app?" / ESPN3 using AppleTV. It has been terrific. The quality of the video last night wasn't great at times, but I have assumed that is a bandwidth issue on my end because when the picture gets grainy it will eventually resolve back to a clear picture.

Watch ESPN app on Apple TV (3rd gen) worked great. Actually it was one of the better streaming experiences I've had with Cuse ball. Very clear (HD) and no buffering.

Are you guys casting from a mobile device or running it through your smartTV/smartBlueRay? If I have trouble getting it to go I just use the ESPN3 app on my phone and then chromecast to the TV. The quality seems the same and it always works.
I tried chromecast from my MacBook. The cast to tv was terrible, I unplugged and just watched on computer, almost hd quality. I'm going to try the fire stick next time

Have never had an issue most likely the operator...:)

directv college extra made a big deal of showing all types of espn3 games.. except they show almost nothing but a few fball and bball games.. not sure where the rest went.. i saw on bball so far on it. its value is pretty limited for something that would be useful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom