Estime - Sproles | Syracusefan.com

Estime - Sproles

bothsocksup

Starter
Can Brisly become the same type of player as Darren sproles. He looks incredibly explosive this year, and with his small stature I'm wondering if he could find a place in the NFL as Sproles esque player

Every time Estime fields a kick whether it's a punt or kick off you always have that feeling that he could take that one back to the house. That's what good returners do. In my opinion at the very least he could be a good returner in the NFL and could very well be a Sproles type player

Can Brisly become the same type of player as Darren sproles. He looks incredibly explosive this year, and with his small stature I'm wondering if he could find a place in the NFL as Sproles esque player

We don't have fast WRs, not sure what you're talking about ;) :cool:

Sproles' speed and quickness is on another level above Estime's. That's not to say Estime isn't fast and quick, but Sproles is like a lightning rod out there.

I am very happy to have a healthy Bris back in the fold. No wonder why Shaf missed him so much last year.

Sproles has been praised as one of the smartest players in the NFL.

Not only that, while he's small, they have vastly different body types.

Estime has had injury concerns as well. Although, so do many players who play this game. Maybe a Tavon Austin type player is a better comparison.

Sproles is a bowling ball and very durable. Also is more rb that happens to catch well then the opposite.

Brisley is nowhere near the player Sproles is. That's no disrespect to Estime but Sproles is a special player. If Estime was anywhere close to the player Sproles is, we wouldn't have been talking about Fournette all week.

Being compared to someone like Sproles is a good sign, even if Brisley loses the comparison.

Sproles has been praised as one of the smartest players in the NFL.

Not only that, while he's small, they have vastly different body types.

Estime has had injury concerns as well. Although, so do many players who play this game. Maybe a Tavon Austin type player is a better comparison.
Yeah I was thinking Austin/Harvin. Although those two are quicker too.

If Estime was anywhere close to the player Sproles is, we wouldn't have been talking about Fournette all week.

Fournette > Sproles

At the collegiate level, he can be as a dynamic punt / kick returner. That's all I worry about.

He can be a lot more than that. And has been this year.

That wasn't the question--the topic of this thread was, can he be like Sproles. Sproles is a RB. Estime is a WR. So the similarities begin and end with them being dynamic returners. At this level, Estime can certainly be those things for us.

I agree, Estime has emerged as our most dynamic weapon in Eric Dungey's aresenal. Great to finally have a difference maker.