Ever Wanted to Experience 311 Heaven? | Syracusefan.com

Ever Wanted to Experience 311 Heaven?

OrangeTown

Starter
Here's your chance. I am unable to (again... grr...) make the Elon game Saturday.

First person to PM me your first and last name and email address will get them. I only ask that you cheer as loudly as I would have.

On a related note - do any ticket holders here know if the first/last name fields in the MyCuse Ticketmaster ticket transfer page have to be real? Can I just put any random name in there as long as the email address is accurate?

OrangeTown said:
Here's your chance. I am unable to (again... grr...) make the Elon game Saturday. First person to PM me your first and last name and email address will get them. I only ask that you cheer as loudly as I would have. On a related note - do any ticket holders here know if the first/last name fields in the MyCuse Ticketmaster ticket transfer page have to be real? Can I just put any random name in there as long as the email address is accurate?

No you do not. I've done both including their board name. You just have to have something in both boxes. Such as Orange Town.

Thanks, Rick. Some people might be hesitant to provide that information so I'm glad to know I can do that.

Here's your chance. I am unable to (again... grr...) make the Elon game Saturday.

First person to PM me your first and last name and email address will get them. I only ask that you cheer as loudly as I would have.

On a related note - do any ticket holders here know if the first/last name fields in the MyCuse Ticketmaster ticket transfer page have to be real? Can I just put any random name in there as long as the email address is accurate?

Ah yes 311 Heaven. For many years I sat in our place in 313 in the front row. Always turned around to see those 3's go up!!

Gotta admit it's a really great spot. I've been wondering for a while now how well you can see from back in the 300 sections. And it's not as far back as I thought it would be. Definetely going to go to more games now.

Gotta admit it's a really great spot. I've been wondering for a while now how well you can see from back in the 300 sections. And it's not as far back as I thought it would be. Definetely going to go to more games now.

I'm really glad you enjoyed them and I'm glad I was able to facilitate you getting to your first game! Hopefully cpatrocks enjoys them as much as you did.

I'm really glad you enjoyed them and I'm glad I was able to facilitate you getting to your first game! Hopefully cpatrocks enjoys them as much as you did.

I doubt Elon gets as well a turn out as St Bonnie's did. But maybe we'll crush Elon so that will be just as fun to watch.

Now it makes me want to go to an away game and do that to Boston College or Pitt.

We've had season tickets as a non-student twice. Once in 2009-2010 and again in 2011-2012. Both times we had seats in the non-preferred, mid court 310-311 areas. The 311 group were always some of my favorite people to be around.

If I had my absolute choice, I would probably pick the top row so I could stand up the whole game.

Thanks for offering the tickets to someone though, OT! I was close to PMing you, but I'm still studying for my GRE.