Everyone's favorite Hoya | Syracusefan.com

Everyone's favorite Hoya

Good article, that pretty much sums up Graham's role on the team ... intimidation and injury (oh and some rebounds).

Last time I saw Horace Broadnax he was kicking Andre Hawkins in the groin (no call).

That post game interview with graham and reggie williams was ridiculously embarrassing. Like uncomfortable. Dudes could not form a sentence

Good article, that pretty much sums up Graham's role on the team ... intimidation and injury (oh and some rebounds).

Last time I saw Horace Broadnax he was kicking Andre Hawkins in the groin (no call).
I remember the day I heard Hawkins had committed, feeling excited about this new player during the heyday of the Big East. I kept hoping he'd become a real force but Ewing & Pinckney were more talented and he lost playing time to Rony Seikaly his senior year. I think he was the top NY center the year he came to Syracuse, but also had his own scandal. He played with some SU greats and on good teams but fouled a bit too much. Could have used him this past year.

wow. so he had a son that died from a brain tumor. takes away my ability to hate the dude

btw, how the hell did he take home 750 k AFTER taxes from a 1 million dollar lottery ticket?

Surprised to hear about his son, and as hellish as that probably was, its not something I would wish on anyone, karma can be a bitch.
and , by the way, its 8:14, AND GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS

Always thought that guy was cross-wired somewhere ...

A pathetic and shameful piece of BE officiating history. Graham commits an obvious Flagrant 2 (at least one, probably two actual thrown punches and has to be held back by the officials from more aggression); Graham is ejected by one of the officials; then somehow the ejection call is walked-back/ignored and Graham remains in the game? It still makes no sense.

The only thing that's comparable in my book is the old Russia v USA Olympic BB games, where the "officials" made the players re-play the end of the game 2 or 3 times until Russia won.

Last edited:
Sounds like his next piece of bad luck is going to be when the IRS sends him the audit notice for his 2013 tax return.

The force of the article seemed to be that he was a better person, certainly today, than he projected while on the floor at Georgetown. I get that, but I'm reminded of what Kurt Vonnegut wrote in his novel Mother Night, "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." He brought all the opprobrium on himself. For he didn't have to play that way, but he chose to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom