Exhibition Schedule? | Syracusefan.com

Exhibition Schedule?

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
Thanks to OrangeXtreme for posting the streaming info for the Indiana U (PA) game on Nov. 1st. I am thrilled that it's available on the ACC Network/Watch ESPN, I have not been impressed in the slightest by the Orange All Access commitment (I'm sure you've experienced the same) I've made to watch exhibition games the last 3 or 4 years (one month purchase approach). Does anyone know if the LeMoyne game on Nov. 8th will be picked up by the ACC Network as well, or will I potentially need to make the same commitment to Orange All Access again to watch that game? Pumped for another BBall season!

Not sure how this addresses my question on if the LeMoyne game has been picked up like the Indiana U game by ACC/ESPN? Fill me in, obviously I'm missing something?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 77
I finally got a Roku this year so I am hyped about the pre-conference basketball season. No more Lego men on OAA!!

The real question is will any of these games by on the Directv College extra package so you wont need to deal with streaming

Hmmm...good question...will check it out online or at home this evening and let you know what I find, if anything...

Just checked online...programming information is not available right now for ESPN College Extra...guess will have to wait until we get closer...

Thanks, Extreme, but I am still somewhat confused (my go-to state). Does this mean I can only watch the games on my computer? Can I watch them after they are over? My not-so-guilty pleasure is to record the games, go to the games, then watch the recording.

It feels as if this year many of us will be unhappy with our viewing options since it is a transitional year for ACC TV. Well, perhaps I will be unhappy and everyone else will be fine.

Thanks, Extreme, but I am still somewhat confused (my go-to state). Does this mean I can only watch the games on my computer? Can I watch them after they are over? My not-so-guilty pleasure is to record the games, go to the games, then watch the recording.

It feels as if this year many of us will be unhappy with our viewing options since it is a transitional year for ACC TV. Well, perhaps I will be unhappy and everyone else will be fine.

ACC Network Extra games are internet streaming only.

Games are available for replay up to 30 days afterwards.

ACC Network Extra games are internet streaming only.

Games are available for replay up to 30 days afterwards.

The football game this weekend, which was an ACC Network Extra was on DirecTV...one of the 780-799 channels...or was that ESPN Extra on DirecTV and ACC Net Extra online? I am getting so confused with who is broadcasting what, where and when...

The football game this weekend, which was an ACC Network Extra was on DirecTV...one of the 780-799 channels...or was that ESPN Extra on DirecTV and ACC Net Extra online? I am getting so confused with who is broadcasting what, where and when...

The BC football game was an actual ACC Network TV broadcast that was shown on maybe 100 TV stations up and down the East Coast, as well as made available to ACCNX for streaming.

I haven't seen where a stream that's an ACCNX exclusive has made it to a TV this season.

Was anyone able to watch Colgate or USF on a real TV?

The BC football game was an actual ACC Network TV broadcast that was shown on maybe 100 TV stations up and down the East Coast, as well as made available to ACCNX for streaming.

I haven't seen where a stream that's an ACCNX exclusive has made it to a TV this season.

Was anyone able to watch Colgate or USF on a real TV?
I watched SU/BC this past weekend on DirecTv ESPN College Extra station, so I'm hoping these expo games pop up as well...

Sure hope I can find a stream on-line somewhere for exhibition games from here in Canada since WATCH ESPN is not available. I'm not optimistic since there will essentially be no TV broadcast. I can usually find a feed if it's on ESPN3, but I guess that is not happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom