Expect anything different? | Syracusefan.com

Expect anything different?

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Not being a negative Nancy or anything but come on. Is there chance for upsets to happen in college football? Of course. Is it possible the the Cuse could have beaten Clemson today? Yes, but a small small chance.

We're not a super talented football team, simple. There are a reasons why the teams who get countless 4 and 5 star recruits are a the top of the rankings. It takes more than just coaching to have a top 30-40 program, we don't have the talent.

I enjoy going to the football games, I enjoy all Syracuse sports but putting unrealistic expectations on a team and a very young quarterback who only played against Tulane and Wagner is unfair. I've already read some posts about Hunt and it's just stupid. The guy is playing against the #3 team in the country, HE ISN'T CAPABLE OF PLAYING AGAINST A DEFENSE THAT GOOD. If he was, he wouldn't be playing for Syracuse, it's a fact.

If you're going to blame anybody for this team, blame the people recruiting, blame being in the Big East for too long, christ, blame the fans who didn't show up to the dome for the past 12 years. Don't blame these guys, they're just not talented enough to win consistently against top 30 teams.

The wins against Tulane and Wagner were great, but come on, that's a stepping stone, that didn't make this team all of a sudden great nor giant killers. We're a bottom of the rankings ACC football team, I don't know why people are so angry about the truth and angry at these 1-3 star recruits that play for us....

Not being a negative Nancy or anything but come on. Is there chance for upsets to happen in college football? Of course. Is it possible the the Cuse could have beaten Clemson today? Yes, but a small small chance.

We're not a super talented football team, simple. There are a reasons why the teams who get countless 4 and 5 star recruits are a the top of the rankings. It takes more than just coaching to have a top 30-40 program, we don't have the talent.

I enjoy going to the football games, I enjoy all Syracuse sports but putting unrealistic expectations on a team and a very young quarterback who only played against Tulane and Wagner is unfair. I've already read some posts about Hunt and it's just stupid. The guy is playing against the #3 team in the country, HE ISN'T CAPABLE OF PLAYING AGAINST A DEFENSE THAT GOOD. If he was, he wouldn't be playing for Syracuse, it's a fact.

If you're going to blame anybody for this team, blame the people recruiting, blame being in the Big East for too long, christ, blame the fans who didn't show up to the dome for the past 12 years. Don't blame these guys, they're just not talented enough to win consistently against top 30 teams.

The wins against Tulane and Wagner were great, but come on, that's a stepping stone, that didn't make this team all of a sudden great nor giant killers. We're a bottom of the rankings ACC football team, I don't know why people are so angry about the truth and angry at these 1-3 star recruits that play for us....

We have been told here year after year that start rankings don't matter.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom