Extra Game Tix anyone? | Syracusefan.com

Extra Game Tix anyone?

Zcuse

Walk On
I figure if you don't ask you don't receive. If anyone has access to their allotments (more tix than they are bringing peeps), I will buy 2 tix from you. Would paypal immediately. You will be sitting next to a 'Cuse diehard class of '91 (and his wife, converted Orange as well) . I'll pay an extra $50/ticket for your troubles, and thrown in a bunch of heartfelt high fives during the game. I know it's less than you can get scalping it. But if you scalp you might end up next to a Tarheel or Sooner in the Orange section. Shudder to think about it!

I've already bought the plane tix from Cali. Just need the game tix.

You can DM me, but I've never collected, or submitted a DM on this site (and I don't want it to go un-noticed). As a backup, my email is john@strategicrp.com.

Hopefully...John
"Zcuse"

Great idea, John!! I'm also looking for one!! Everything John said above would be the same for me! PayPal, $50, high fives, ect. I'd also throw in boooooze

Disclaimer- since its Johns thread, I won't take a ticket unless John and his wife finds something. I'd feel like a .

Either way, see everyone in Houston!

I was going to say I will buy drinks too, but I don't think the NCAA sells alcohol at the events. If beer's a flowing, I'm a buying!

Hopefully we all sit together, brothers and sisters in orange!

I'm also looking for 2-4 tickets, preferably 300 level or lower on the side. It'd be all 'Cuse alums in their mid-late 20s who suffered through that four year run when we didn't win a tournament game and remained die hards!

Just an FYI, tickets are starting at $250-$300 range. That's a lotta alcohol to make up the difference.

Just an FYI, tickets are starting at $250-$300 range. That's a lotta alcohol to make up the difference.
Cost plus $50 each. Mentioned they could probably put on the open market for more. Would not blame anyone for maximizing their return.

I'm looking for 2 also!
Guys I will keep you posted. I might have a couple extras...Some people going down had something come up last night, but I won't know until Friday evening if the pull off the trip or not.

yes I need two ;) From past experience will prices come down as the date approaches?

Guys I will keep you posted. I might have a couple extras...Some people going down had something come up last night, but I won't know until Friday evening if the pull off the trip or not.

Supply and demand babay!

yes I need two ;) From past experience will prices come down as the date approaches?

Believe they did for Atlanta, think I paid $225 for a strip then sold it on Sunday for $175. Total in was $50 for original crap ticket on the roof and then an extra $20 I tossed to a Louisville or Wichita fan for their lower level seat as they were leaving prior to Cuse-Michigan.

I have two for sale for Saturday's Semifinals. Sec 626. One section over from center court. $200 each. I'll be losing money on what I paid for them. Believe me that's cheaper than what you'll find on the secondary market due to fees.

Send me a PM if you're interested. PayPal and will send over FlashSeats.

Last edited:
Very, very sad Virginia fan here (was in Chicago for that devastating end to the game on Sunday) that got a bit overexcited and bought Final 4 tickets. I have 4 seats together in Section 542 Row G for both sessions (Final 4 games on Saturday and Championship game on Sunday).

I reached an agreement with a Tarheel fan, but (of course) he bailed on me last second. I'd obviously rather sell all 4 together, but can sell in pairs as well. Email me - jdb5ad@virginia.edu - if interested.

I have an extra ticket for both games. Hoping to get face value $210. Section 626 row 2

Bump. Two in Section 626 for $400 for the pair. Plus, you'd be buying from a Cuse fan!

Just a heads up to anyone still looking for tix that there are some good deals popping up in the Syracuse 100-level sections (101-105, 135-140) on Prime Sport and I saw some good ones on Stub Hub too... Saturday looks to be going for ~$250 plus fees.