Class of 2019 - F/C Nate Sestina / Grad Transfer from Bucknell to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 F/C Nate Sestina / Grad Transfer from Bucknell to Kentucky

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
C46F6D2A-2DEC-453F-BE4A-9FC495B75AED.png
DD4B3C4B-A3EB-460D-B5C9-4AE70AE741CB.png

For reference, Sestina shot 45.6% on mid-range jumpers this year and 38% from 3 and 80.8% at the FT line and it's all on pretty large volume so it's not just a fluke. At least statistically, this guy is a talented floor-stretching big.

Get his name to Wellman. Let the process begin.

He might be a better fit for us than Smits
What? No, Smits is a much better fit. Smits is a true center from a D1 school.

This guy is a forward from the low level Patriot league. SU has a lot of forwards better than him - OB/Eli/QG/Marek. SU needs a legitimate center - like Smits.

Did JB have any interest in Trey Porter or James Banks last year? Just wondering if we missed out on those guys or didn’t even try. Hopefully lessons were learned in either case.

Seems like good guy and a good player. After a thoughtful deliberation, I vote yes.
Hard not to like the guy after watching that. Seems like a winner to me!

I really hope the staff is looking to add a front court grad transfer.
Watching this kid’s tape he is the type we need.

Uconn board talking grad transfers and getting excited about possibilities...wouldnt it be considered a downgrade going from a powerhouse like bucknell to a mid major like uconn? Heck arent their leagues pretty similar? :p (sorry I had to get that dig in)