F Michigan | Syracusefan.com

F Michigan

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365309380.648501.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

game officials sealed the deal in the last two minutes we played poorly and still could have won. call on mcw was as bad as they get

Yes sir. This team was too offensively challenged to win it all. What could if been will have to wait until next year. I look forward to a new nucleus.

Yes sir. This team was too offensively challenged to win it all. What could if been will have to wait until next year. I look forward to a new nucleus.

We were a bad call or two away from a Championship game in which anything could happen. I can't cope by saying that...we absolutely could have won it all.

We were a bad call or two away from a Championship game in which anything could happen. I can't cope by saying that...we absolutely could have won it all.
But if our offense was semi-compontent we wouldn't have needed those calls. Southerland and MCW were 3-15 from the floor.

On the F Michigan front, their fanbase: Not one hott girl I saw at the game or later that night in Buckhead. Drunk losers and grown ups acting like they were made fun of their whole lives and now finally have a chance to be a toughguy. Pathetic fanbase, makes me feel not so childish about drilling the annoying Michigan fan in my section in the back of the head with my seat cushion when they went all graduation status with them at the end of the game. Go Ville!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom