F the NBA | Syracusefan.com

F the NBA

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
If we had Dion we would be playing in the NC game right now. The one player this team could of desperately used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His head was not where it was supposed to be. All we needed was Dion and we're cutting down the nets. Instead another shoulda, woulda, coulda season.

We were right there - could have easily won this year without Dion or Fab.

And if Kentucky's freshman hadn't gone to the NBA they'd be undefeated what's your point?

And if Kentucky's freshman hadn't gone to the NBA they'd be undefeated what's your point?

Exactly. Can't blame Dion for bolting - 5th pick in the draft, great rookie year, got paid. It's the reality of today - if kids can go they are going to go.

F Kentucky. Point is Dion is what we were missing this year. Instant offense, go to guy, take control guy. The player to put us over the top.

F Kentucky. Point is Dion is what we were missing this year. Instant offense, go to guy, take control guy. The player to put us over the top.

I agree that Dion would have obviously been huge for this team this year. But they still had a legit shot to win this thing. As a matter of fact, we should probably be playing in the game tomorrow night. UGH.

Man, so much love for Dion is unwarranted. We lose great players every year now of the same caliber as Dion.

We still compete, every year. We're lucky as a fan base to have a team that gets NCAA wins every year, 10 in the last 4 years.

If James hit shots last night this isn't even a thread. Dion was great last year, but he didn't exactly show up for the Ohio State game last year.

If James hit shots last night this isn't even a thread. Dion was great last year, but he didn't exactly show up for the Ohio State game last year.
You mean the worst reffed game in our history? Dions big time.

I'm sure guys were missing from other teams when we won in '03. It's the state of the game.

Someday we'll have the right combination again and win the NC. Maybe even next year. Dion is a great player and a big part of last season, but each team has its own chemistry and we may not have gotten to Atlanta at all with a different group of players. In the end we needed a little more offense, but had that issue for much of the season and rallied at the end to battle our way to the Final Four. I'm proud that they finished so well and would think Dion is too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom