F You, CBS. And I'm serious about that ... | Syracusefan.com

F You, CBS. And I'm serious about that ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
Did anyone else lose the last two minutes of today's game when they cut to the PGA golf event and we got to listen to some boring-as- announcer babble on and on while they showed long shots of the freaking course? Jesus Mary and Joseph, I'm glad Mrs Moo was out and didn't have to hear the stream of blue emanating from the bovine mancave like the Japan tsunami. I really like golf too, but I thought they stopped doing like that after the Heidi game back in 1967. What!? :mad:

That didn't happen with my CBS game coverage here in Minneapolis.

Got to watch the entire end of the game, then the post-game handshakes, then the went to commercial. I kept watching to see if they might come back afterwards to a JB interview, but only at that point did the cut away to golf.

Time Warner stayed on the game in Syracuse

Mine went to camercial for about 7 seconds.

And then espn went and gave us a loss . They are in cahoots .
image.jpg

don't shoot ESPN ... they may be counting the Wake game

The only way we lose to Wake is if ESPN pays the refs to make it come true, it isn't going to happen.

20-0

CBS stayed with the SU game here in Texas.

That didn't happen with my CBS game coverage here in Minneapolis.

Got to watch the entire end of the game, then the post-game handshakes, then the went to commercial. I kept watching to see if they might come back afterwards to a JB interview, but only at that point did the cut away to golf.
Here in Syracuse TW 19 has a post game show and JB's PC's.

Sounds like you have to have a nice quiet talk with your local CBS station. :rolleyes:

CBS in DC was pre-empted by coverage of a shooting at a mall in Maryland. Missed most of the first half as we were building the lead. As with all such coverage right after it happens there is a lot of authorities talking but saying nothing. Doubly frustrating here in this case. Then the DVR cut off early during the last minute. Ugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom