Fab melo memories. Plz share | Syracusefan.com

Fab melo memories. Plz share

gilardino

Starter
Let's make the best of this

1) vs uconn in 2012 big east quarter finals. James gets a rebound. Passes it to Fabrico and instead of running more clock out Fabrico takes a shot from the corner and misses. The whole team was like what the! Uconn calls timeout and mcw and Fabrico get into it and have to be separated. After the game in an interview Dion tells Bilas he was not sure what Fabrico was thinking.

2) vs wvu in the dome on 2012. Wvu scores it's first basket on a dunk. JAB turns to Fabrico(white sweater) and yells at him. Later that night word was Fabrico fall asleep at a sorority house and walked home on the following morning with that same sweater.

th

1. Seeing him talk to a slutty cheerleader who was barely five feet tall at chucks and wondering how that would work out for her...if you catch my drift

2. Walking to a frat's rave on Comstock while hammered with my roommates. Walk past fab. Roommate, who is 6'5", tells fab to come with us. Fab declines. Roommate goes "come on, don't be a bitch". Fab goes "what'd you just say?". And we either just kept walking or I blacked out.

Doing an interview before his freshman season. He was asked what he missed about Brazil, and he said something about "the sunny weather and nice beaches." Due to his accent, the interviewer thought he said "bitches" and was like "You can't say that on the air" Fab - "No I said beaches!"

Strange thread. We're gonna get hit with major violations and people want to hang 1 person? And that's a player where any one player is probably the least culpable seeing as we supposedly have an academic support system.

watching a kid who was an overrated recruit take a massive step up in his game his soph year when he became a fearsome anchor of a smothering D. seriously, it was a thing of beauty. plus he did it all having to catch up in life, language, hoops time and maturity (if you want to go there)

btw, anyone know his stats in the NBB this year? I just tried to look and couldn't come up with much. funny, the team's main site just hangs and hangs. kind of poetic

EDIT: No stats cause he hasn't played yet

Last edited:
That one game where he started nailing a bunch of foul line jumpers, and then proceeded to continue shooting them ineffectively for the rest of his pathetic and brief career.

1) vs uconn in 2012 big east quarter finals. James gets a rebound. Passes it to Fabrico and instead of running more clock out Fabrico takes a shot from the corner and misses. The whole team was like what the! Uconn calls timeout and mcw and Fabrico get into it and have to be separated. After the game in an interview Dion tells Bilas he was not sure what Fabrico was thinking.

2) vs wvu in the dome on 2012. Wvu scores it's first basket on a dunk. JAB turns to Fabrico(white sweater) and yells at him. Later that night word was Fabrico fall asleep at a sorority house and walked home on the following morning with that same sweater.
make the best of it? quit acting like a tool.

I think that was the Rutgers game. Not the first time we got the sense that something wasn't quite right with those two guys.

Strange thread. We're gonna get hit with major violations and people want to hang 1 person? And that's a player where any one player is probably the least culpable seeing as we supposedly have an academic support system.

Don't be a buzzkill. What are we supposed to do, be serious about this?

For all the dumb stuff he did off the court he was still a very good player when he was on it. I just watched this mix of him and I can't believe the all the stuff that he did well that I had long since forgotten, like his passing for instance.

SYRACUSE vacating 14 wins that he played in from the 2nd Semester of his Soph season.

537831_10150630086782916_1440111188_n.jpg

This was on March 24th, 2011. I believe right after he was suspended and possibly on the day of our 1st game in tourney. He was flying down to Florida for training.