Fan Fest Recap | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fan Fest Recap

Also how about an update on Ivan Foy. Last year he was penciled in as the starter, started messing up, they put Trudo in and Ivan was relegated to 2nd team the rest of the year.This year he's back to starting. How is is transition from guard to tackle for Ivan. Is there competition you think for his spot? Specifically from Knapp?

I don't know if Foy has the foot speed to play tackle. I have a feeling Knapp beats him out during camp.

Nice write up, thank you!

"Allen looked much for cal, cool, and collected"...are these new receivers or what they call them now? ;)

Nice write up, thank you!

"Allen looked much for cal, cool, and collected"...are these new receivers or what they call them now? ;)

It was suppose to read.

Allen looked much more calm, cool, and collected.

It was suppose to read.

Allen looked much more calm, cool, and collected.

I understood it CUSU...I was just busting your chops a little. Maybe coach Moore can start calling his group this from now on and you can take credit!

Allen does seem to be quite polished and from reading your and Tomcats posts I do like the coaches getting on him regarding his reads. He seems to have the form and now he just needs to apply it to the field.

If fan fest can get 2,500, why can the Spring Game only attract roughly thousand or so more people?

From those who were there, how many would you guess in attendance?

Just shy of 1500 is my guess. People were shoulder to shoulder, 3 to 4 deep the entire length of practice filed. Several bleacher sections were full which is probably another 500 to 600.

I was helping volunteer at the fan fest and when I was helping out at the bounce houses I overheard a lot of families saying they were leaving after the bounce house and free ice cream. 1500 sounds about right of people who actually were there to watch. I would assume the 2500 came from the people who came and went. There were also quite a few who just wandered around the outskirts of the event waiting for autographs.

I think we had a solid 2k show up during the span of the scrim

Us engineers have to stick together. We don't need no stinking English.
When I 1st came to this country I couldn't even pronounce unganeer, now I are one

I think there was more here Friday than some home games,even more than what Tulane had all last two years at home, but most importantly more than what rutgirls brought in a lifetime of dome visits

I think there was more here Friday than some home games,even more than what Tulane had all last two years at home, but most importantly more than what rutgirls brought in a lifetime of dome visits
Certainly more than at kick off for most of the games over the past few years.

From those who were there, how many would you guess in attendance?

My original estimate was around 1,500, but people came and left. There easily could have been 2,000, no way it was in the hundreds like the PS said

My original estimate was around 1,500, but people came and left. There easily could have been 2,000, no way it was in the hundreds like the PS said

Yea definitely more than what PS said.

GO ORANGE ! 21 days 7 hours 19 minutes

Well done dude and thanks. I was bummed I couldn't make it, but was at Oak Hill watching my man Duf.

Don't be afraid to post more often. Most of us won't bite too hard. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom