Fan Rewards | Syracusefan.com

Fan Rewards

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
The new Fan Rewards program supposedly launched Saturday. I signed up and received a 100 point bonus for that, but the announcement said season ticket holders would receive 1000 points via an emailed code and 100 points for attending the game by having your ticket scanned when you entered. Also says you will receive points for attending non ticketed events like tonight’s soccer game, for arriving early and for staying until the end. Didn’t think this program had geo-fencing like the previous one, so I am wondering how that will work?

I went to the Fan Rewards section of the app and clicked on the game.

Keeping saving those points and you might get the upgraded version of the pocket calendar.

When I go to the fan rewards section all I get is a white screen. So I shrugged.

How many points do you show today? Story said you get 100 for each ticket scanned, not that you had to check in. And has anyone received the 1000 point email?

How many points do you show today? Story said you get 100 for each ticket scanned, not that you had to check in. And has anyone received the 1000 point email?

100 for signing up. 200 for check-in.

I attended the SU soccer game tonight and it appears the new Cuse Fan Rewards app crashed. When I tried to log in to get my points for attending I received an error message “UserMigration failed with invalid credentials.”

Hope it is fixed by tomorrow.

Meh, pretzels really don’t do it for me. Don’t think I’m going to bother participating but if others want to that’s good for them. Besides, I don’t need an incentive to go to the games, you couldn’t keep me away.

I attended the SU soccer game tonight and it appears the new Cuse Fan Rewards app crashed. When I tried to log in to get my points for attending I received an error message “UserMigration failed with invalid credentials.”

Hope it is fixed by tomorrow.
Couldn’t even find it on the app. Got the idea it may not have been ready for launch. Apparently there was a lot of negative feedback for the haphazard rollout

Couldn’t even find it on the app. Got the idea it may not have been ready for launch. Apparently there was a lot of negative feedback for the haphazard rollout
It worked great at the football game last weekend. 300 points were added to my account since I stayed to the end but tonight was a different story.

It worked great at the football game last weekend. 300 points were added to my account since I stayed to the end but tonight was a different story.
Didn’t bother to check in at the football game since the story on Cuse.com said you would get points when your ticket was scanned at the gate. Also said season ticket holders would get a code worth 1000 points via email.

Rewards program is a great concept. Execution of the rollout not so much .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom