fast | Syracusefan.com

fast

B

BillSU

The commitment of Russell Thomson Bishop is significant in that we are adding more WR’s with more speed and the ability to catch the ball to this team. I live in Avon, Ct about 10 miles from Bloomfield High, (remember Dwight Freeney), and was overjoyed to see his name among our recruits for 2017. Now that he has committed I am naturally even happier. First, he is smart in the classroom taking advanced placement classes in just about everything - AP calculus, AP biology, AP English and forensic science. The AP calculus course is two periods or about 90 minutes with an overall grade point average of 3.98 out of 4. A very mature junior who is fulfilling the “New Babers- Wildhack System” quite well. I have watched him play several times. Talk about creating separation – no one was able to cover him. 41 catches this year, some behind him, some one handed, some waiting for the ball. Watching his tape on ….. doesn’t do him justice. With one 4.38 and consistent 4.4 times watched him blow by DB’s in games I attended. Good for DB and for us. This is all coming together very well. Hopefully there will be more information about on the board about him. Great kid and hopefully a great future receiver for SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom