Class of 2015 - Favorite Recruit Mixtapes | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Favorite Recruit Mixtapes

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
Since we still have some time before basketball season begins I figured I would start this thread for a bit of fun. I've been watching all kinds of mix tapes on C/0 15 recruits and figured I'd share a couple of my favorites and see what everyone else likes, so feel free to post any you have seen that made you say wow.

First up Chase Jeter, This kid has a ton of moves in the post and shows a knack for putting the ball in the bucket.

I really feel like BJ could be the dark horse for us this year. People aren't expecting all that much from him but I believe he has the potential to be a great scoring wing that could really help us this year and in the future if he works at it!

I really feel like BJ could be the dark horse for us this year. People aren't expecting all that much from him but I believe he has the potential to be a great scoring wing that could really help us this year and in the future if he works at it!
I'm with you, I think he could provide a Kris Joseph sophomore type of contribution.

I hope BJ get some play this year if not he could be a transfer candidate? We seem to be loaded at SG/SF for the next few years.

I think he gets plenty of run this year and very little to zero chance he transfers. Right, OGBJ20?
so who's minutes is he going to take? Is Jb going to play 9 to 10 guys this year? So if he doesn't play much this year that is ok with BJ and he won't transfer?

so who's minutes is he going to take? Is Jb going to play 9 to 10 guys this year? So if he doesn't play much this year that is ok with BJ and he won't transfer?
I honestly think he's the first forward off the bench, might even start depending on others' growing pains. To me, he might just be an instant offense guy that we terribly needed last year. I personally just don't like Silent G at the forward spot. I think Roberson, Hammer and BJ offer that size, better rebounding we need in the frontcourt. I don't think Gbinije offered us much defensively when he was in at forward.

It is of course, my humble opinion and I am in no position to second guess or backseat drive this puppy. I fully trust in JB and staff to know the answers. But if my opinion and assumptions are correct or close, BJ gets significant minutes at the 3. MikeG will be backup PG and 2.

so he will start over Roberson at the 3? Why did they recruit a couple guys for next year at his position? Richardson wasn't recruited to sit on the bench next year. Listen I love BJ as a player and I hope he does play but I am more in the 10 to 15 minutes a game not significant minutes . not sure what you mean by significant minutes at the 3. Also what if Coleman is healthy and can play? Is McCollough only going to play the 4? I can see him getting some run at 3 as well

so he will start over Roberson at the 3? Why did they recruit a couple guys for next year at his position? Richardson wasn't recruited to sit on the bench next year. Listen I love BJ as a player and I hope he does play but I am more in the 10 to 15 minutes a game not significant minutes . not sure what you mean by significant minutes at the 3. Also what if Coleman is healthy and can play? Is McCollough only going to play the 4? I can see him getting some run at 3 as well
I don't think there is any overlap between Malachi and BJ. And yes, DC2 uncertainty plays a factor into this. But again, it's just my opinion and educated guess. I have been wrong and I have been right.
This interview is over! :) Just kidding. I am psyched for basketball and it's fun to stipulate, but let's leave the decisions for the experts. They've got us this far.

BJ will play significant minutes at the 3. At least 15-20 minutes, best guess. Take with it what you will. But go. And tell the others :p

I don't think there is any overlap between Malachi and BJ. And yes, DC2 uncertainty plays a factor into this. But again, it's just my opinion and educated guess. I have been wrong and I have been right.
This interview is over! :) Just kidding. I am psyched for basketball and it's fun to stipulate, but let's leave the decisions for the experts. They've got us this far.

BJ will play significant minutes at the 3. At least 15-20 minutes, best guess. Take with it what you will. But go. And tell the others :p
no big deal we just disagree a little on this subject its all good!

Here's an interesting one. In it, you will find a goaltend that for some reason is actually slo mo'd and in another sequence, a travel that would make even Patrick Ewing proud. But that's for giggles. Otherwise, it displays a unique athleticism not found in college bigs. A left hand to the point where he is or seems ambidextrous. He handles the ball throughout and I've seen this first hand. He doesn't jump out of the building but still above average for a 4/5. But his agility, movement up and down the court is unique. That one handed jam in a few of these looks like a guard. Spins in both directions in the post and finishes whichever hand is further away from bring contested.

He will not score 20ppg but he might shoot a bunch of shots and still be on the right side of 60%. Mind the motocross musical stylings. Kinda used to it by now. :eek:

You know what they say. "Out with the old, in with the nucleus". Anyone, tv show? Anyone, Beuller?
Found this little number courtesy of Francis. Dude doesn't sleep as far as I know.

Malachi "The Prodigy", "The Gifted One" Richardson just scoring from every which where, any which way in this one. Couple of dishes along the way. But that shot. Oooh, that shot. It's enough to make a defense cry. :eek:

Couple of little tastes of Roberson. This one, third play in, great block of Karl Towns in NJ state title game TOC. But many other great plays including some head to head with Moustapha Diagne. Went to one of these games.

This one displays his outside shot a bit more. A lot of scoring potential this year and/or next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom