Fear and Paranoia | Syracusefan.com

Fear and Paranoia

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
The NCAA, under increasing scrutiny for being perceived as weak and inefficient will turn to the Syracuse investigations and then attempt to flex their muscle.

With Emmert having a Cuse background, they will capitalize on that fact to unload a unfair and harsh penalty against the university and it's athletic department to prove they are tough and effective.

That my friends is my fear and paranoia moving forward ...

I am a believer that officials cost us OSU under NCAA orders and I believe something similar was in play last night.

Only when the game became close, did the questionable calls start showing up.

If Paranoia is right, I hope you are wrong.

The NCAA, under increasing scrutiny for being perceived as weak and inefficient will turn to the Syracuse investigations and then attempt to flex their muscle.

With Emmert having a Cuse background, they will capitalize on that fact to unload a unfair and harsh penalty against the university and it's athletic department to prove they are tough and effective.

I am a believer that officials cost us OSU under NCAA orders and I believe something similar was in play last night.

Relax. Nothing is going to come from this. The powers that be, and they can't be any higher, are very confidant. You can't make the truth a lie. And the fact that the NCAA is on the ropes would actually help us. They don't want a fight that they will look bad in.

The consequences of being caught ordering calls against a team far out weight the slight precieved problems caused by embarassment. The NCAA would ceist to exist if they were ever caught doing such a thing. And considering how the PAC12 thing came out, those things would always come out.

Relax. Nothing is going to come from this. The powers that be, and they can't be any higher, are very confidant. You can't make the truth a lie. And the fact that the NCAA is on the ropes would actually help us. They don't want a fight that they will look bad in.

And I firmly believe that the NCAA would have another lawsuit on their hands if they try to whack SU when they have let schools like UNC, Auburn, and OSU skate on far worse. And they had a smoking armory in the UNC affair. **poof** David Copperfield.

conspiracy.jpg