Feeling Hostile...in a good way | Syracusefan.com

Feeling Hostile...in a good way

Pyle

All Conference
Gotta say I love this part of the season. Yeah we played all the big names already, exception FSU, and as much fun as it is to get hyped up and dream a little playing the ranked teams, a lot of us knew that our chances were less than ideal and so you sort of prepare yourself for the worst. Even with PSU, we thought they were better than they were and so I didn't expect to win. Looking back, I'd give anything to give Hunt a chance in that game but I digress...On the flip side of that coin you have Wagner and Tulane, great blowouts that were fun to watch, but a game where you fully expect to win and therefore aren't necessarily grinding your teeth in anticipation.

Now comes the meat of the schedule. The games that could go either way and usually hinge on things like penalities, turnovers, etc. These are the kind of must win games that make my nerves twitch, my blood boil, and heart pound. We are going up against a team tomorrow that at a neutral site would be a pick 'em or close to it. These are the games that make or break your season and well dammit we deserve back to back >.500 seasons. We've been through hell as a fanbase the past decade and tomorrow is our first step in reclaiming our spot as a NE powerhouse. PSU is reeling, Pitt will get theirs in the dome later, BC is crap, and F-Rutgers. We need this game tomorrow and we need it bad. If we lose tomorrow then we drop to 2-4 and the season starts looking lost. Time to get angry, time to get mean, time to get hostile!

BC gave FSU their toughest battle yet, we will see how they do against Clemson. I'm ready for a heated NE rivalry with them.

I'm all in with everything else!

This needs to be bumped over the depressing “our offense is the worst ever” posts. It's game day!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom