FGCU Beats Georgetown: A Schadenfreude Gallery | Syracusefan.com

FGCU Beats Georgetown: A Schadenfreude Gallery

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
FGCU Beats Georgetown: A Schadenfreude Gallery

I highly recommend this link. Here's an example:

k-bigpic.jpg

Is that guy in the last clip flashing the "loser" sign at GTown?

Nothing is better than Georgetown getting their ass resoundingly beaten, unceremoniously ending their season with two consecutive postseason losses. Especially after how that jerkoff fanbase acted two saturday's ago.

Screw them. Despite how it screws up my bracket, it was amazing to see that program get their arses beat twice in a row to end their season!

That's ridiculous. And awesome. And awesomely ridiculous.

EDIT - It's almost more fun watching the bench all coming up off their seats before the dunk even goes down. That's what makes march madness so damn special.

That's ridiculous. And awesome. And awesomely ridiculous.

EDIT - It's almost more fun watching the bench all coming up off their seats before the dunk even goes down. That's what makes march madness so damn special.
Thanks for pointing that out. That's awesome. Tells me they've seen that before.

@SIPeteThamel
JT3 on why Gtown keeps losing in NCAAs: "More than anyone this this Earth I tried to analyze it, think about it, look at it."

97670872.jpg

That kid could fly! Fun game to watch. Thanks for the finding and posting the clip.

I'm not usually too impressed by dunks. Players are so big these days. It just doesn't mean what it used to mean. But in that situation, when they were scrambling to just not turn the ball over, and the guard literally just chucks it up toward the rim, that was an incredible play.

I'm not usually too impressed by dunks. Players are so big these days. It just doesn't mean what it used to mean. But in that situation, when they were scrambling to just not turn the ball over, and the guard literally just chucks it up toward the rim, that was an incredible play.

I hear you. Two things about that dunk however - the guard did not just "chuck it up" it absolutely was a pass; and Feeler (?) was running full speed and fluidly dunked the ball with one hand with his head at rim height. One of THE most athletic plays you will see all tournament and the turning point of the game.

It was almost as if you could feel the G'town players collectively realize: We are f*cked

Thanks for pointing that out. That's awesome. Tells me they've seen that before.

Now I'm sitting here watching Otto Porter just watch that whole play (he had the best seat in the house for that one) and wonder if that's going to be how his NBA career looks as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom