FGCU Boosters already raising funds to keep Andy Enfield | Syracusefan.com

FGCU Boosters already raising funds to keep Andy Enfield

Is it ironic that Enfield probably has more money and net worth than most of FGCU's alumni? He's been an NBA assistant coach and was a CEO of two different companies.

As if he needs the money. Enfield already has a net worth most coaches would kill for.
I was thinking the same thing. We'll see if he is coaching for love or money.

How many boosters can a 15year old school have?

i have sweatshirts older than what most of their alumni have to be.

i cant imagine a few thousand people chippin in a $100 is gonna be enough to keep this guy.

his resume screams big time.

that reggie miller 3pt contest story is awesome too...

I picture their university being a lot like the Mud Dawgs from "the Waterboy."

I was picturing the "Accepted" university. but i know that wouldn't be right. i enjoy the picture though.

How many boosters can a 15year old school have?

and what's a business or engineering degree from FGCU worth ? sounds a lot like resume fiction.

and what's a business or engineering degree from FGCU worth ? sounds a lot like resume fiction.

Do they even offer those degrees? From what I understand the school was founded with an emphasis of crime scene forensics or something like that.

I've visited FGCU for work on 3-4 different occasions. It is a fairly typical FL public institution that has benefited from the population boom in SW FL. It's similar to USF, UCF, FL Atlantic, FL International, etc. Second youngest school in the state system (and one of the highest acceptance rates). All of the "newer" schools in the system look similar re: campus - centralized modern-looking buildings in between lakes surrounded by a ring road and tons of parking lots that can't accommodate the plethora of students. It's always a good time to people watch on these campuses. To be honest, I don't know how anyone can focus on school down there.