Final Maryland Ticket Roster For Fine Mess Trip | Syracusefan.com

Final Maryland Ticket Roster For Fine Mess Trip

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I have 3 tix and 3 parking passes unused. I'm saving them for you guys. We sold 207 tix so far.

Please review and update me if the ticket count is wrong. First come, First served for extra tix/parking passes. I'll mail the tix and parking passes out via Priority mail on Monday. I know Roger Needham, RaynVA and Jeepers have some folks needing to be closer to the aisle and as low as possible. Anyone else with young kids needing aisle seats let me know. Anyone else with folks with mobility issues let me know. We are in Section 305 but our tickets are higher than first thought. It will be a climb of 20 rows or so.
Review the attached file. Check number of tickets and parking passes. Only alert me if there is an issue.

BTW, Our parking has been upgraded to the Yellow Zone. It will still be a solid 12 minute walk.

Attachments

• Maryland Cuse Fan Tix Tracker.pdf
    201.9 KB · Views: 79
Didn't I purchase a parking pass?

CHANGES TO LIST:
Parking
Add 1 parking pass for Frozen, Delete 1 parking pass for LeMoyneCuse

Seat Location
SouthCtyOrange and JSOrange97 aisle (kids), RaynVA, Jeeper, Roger Needham, phsyra (lower seats)

Seat Count

Note about Parking Passes: You are just getting the tag to hang in the Yellow Zone. You will pay the Parking attendant $15 to park. BTW, this is the best operation seen by any school I've planned road trips with.

Last edited:
Bump...I'll send out emails to you with this info today. Please look for something from me. If it goes to Spam please add me.

Mark - I'll buy a parking pass if you still have one. If not I'll get Chip towed and use his space.

Bayside this isn't just at you...I'm getting it from quite a few folks re-asking what has been explained about a half dozen times.

BOTTOMLINE: The Parking Passes are free right now (consider them a parking reservation). :)

You need to bring the hanging placard (parking pass), go to the Yellow Lot we agree on meeting at and bring $15 cash on game day.

I have 3 tix and 3 parking passes unused. I'm saving them for you guys. We sold 207 tix so far.

Please review and update me if the ticket count is wrong. First come, First served for extra tix/parking passes. I'll mail the tix and parking passes out via Priority mail on Monday. I know Roger Needham, RaynVA and Jeepers have some folks needing to be closer to the aisle and as low as possible. Anyone else with young kids needing aisle seats let me know. Anyone else with folks with mobility issues let me know. We are in Section 305 but our tickets are higher than first thought. It will be a climb of 20 rows or so.
Review the attached file. Check number of tickets and parking passes. Only alert me if there is an issue.

BTW, Our parking has been upgraded to the Yellow Zone. It will still be a solid 12 minute walk.

Mark, I did not find my name on list (4 tix plus 1 parking). Also, fewest possible steps requested for seats. Thanks. phsyra

Mark, I did not find my name on list (4 tix plus 1 parking). Also, fewest possible steps requested for seats. Thanks. phsyra
Check the top of the 3rd page..you should be there.

Bump...I figure I'll probably send the tickets out in a few batches over the next few days.