FINAL: Wake Forest Tailgate Info | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FINAL: Wake Forest Tailgate Info

My wife and daughter are bailing on my son and I. I have two tix if anyone has need or want.

Mark and JackBauer ... Let us know what you need for the unofficial. We can come with everything we brought to Central Michigan. Tent. Table. Cooler. Leftover CMU pop. Generator.

We'll roll into Winston-Salem late Friday night and will be ready to roll on Saturday morning.

Our Tailgate is in the NE corner of the Blue Lot D, stop by for a visit (look for Black Tahoe w/two Wake Flags). Wake fans are generally laid back and welcoming. Really hate that this is a noon game, screws up the tailgate.

My son's friend who was going with him is having back surgery on Monday, so he has an extra ticket available. PM me if interested.

All:

We are moving the unofficial tailgate one lot to the west...see the new location. JackBauer will be arriving very early and setting up in the NE corner of the Public Parking Lot. Cost is $10 to park on gameday. If you arrive by 90 mins prior you should be able to park in the lot.

Attachments

• Wake Forest fb-gameday-parking-map2014.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 105
Official tailgate is around 200 folks...you only have a few more days to sign up.

I am planning on attending the FM tailgate as well as the Official SU tailgate. Curious what others are planning to do?
How many are going to the SU Official tailgate?
How many are going to the Fine Mess tailgate?

I am planning on attending the FM tailgate as well as the Official SU tailgate. Curious what others are planning to do?

I'll be at the Fine Mess tailgate the entire time.

My guess is about half the group is going to the official tailgate. Of course if American Airlines cooperates, I plan to do both. I'll stop by the unofficial early and walk over to the Baseball Field for the formal one. I'll eat at the official...have a UC at 9:30am at the Fine Mess unofficial.

BTW, I have several folks with singles or pairs of tix to sell. I'm sure they'll be happy to sell them for $10-20 or so. If you are a last minute person...score! Send me a PM or post in the thread how many tix you need.

I'll do my best to manipulate the seating chart to fit you in if you buy two separate singles. I usually have good luck with it and you guys are great for cooperating. If not...the game won't sellout so I'm not too worried.

Last edited:
Weather update...looks great. Expect temp around 50 at sunrise climbing to a high of 74. Partly Sunny with a light/moderate breeze. Little chance for rain!

If it stays like this...I would suggest only 1 canopy goes up at the unofficial.

Last edited:
Update from SU...Official Tailgate Tix for sale until Friday. See link in the original post to purchase.

Going to both tailgates. Will spend most time at the unofficial though (pre and post game).

I plan on attending both.

If we win, I intend to find a vat filled with ginger ale and go swimming in it. Either that, or hang out at a nearby sports bar for a while.

Going to both as well with my blushing bride. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully a big win! Have grill, will travel.

Hey all, I'm new on this board, but have been on NunesMagician for a couple of years now under the same name. We'll be going to both tailgates.
Welcome!

Where is everyone staying? We are at the Fairfield Inn & Suites

Hey all -- I'll be at the official SU tailgate (may wander over to the unofficial quick as well). Hope to meet some folks in person on Saturday, especially since I missed a bunch of people at Maryland last year.

As far as hotel, Crusty, I'm staying in actually staying in Raleigh. Thought it might be a more "happening" scene at night.

Staying with friends in Chapel Hill so we'll likely just do the SU Tailgate pregame. With a noon kickoff it will be a challenge to get our $30 worth! Will try to stop by the FM 'gate to celebrate after the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom