Finally some good news about IPF | Syracusefan.com

Finally some good news about IPF

chakka3421

All Conference
Dont know if this was already posted but found out through sources that an official groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for this month. I don't have details but its happening as soon as next couple of weeks. I thought it was going to be delayed until next year but I think if they have gotten all the building permits in order then possibly could be completed as early as next spring - early summer.

Dont know if this was already posted but found out through sources that an official groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for this month. I don't have details but its happening as soon as next couple of weeks. I thought it was going to be delayed until next year but I think if they have gotten all the building permits in order then possibly could be completed as early as next spring - early summer.
Nice. I hope SU puts up one of those construction cams so we can monitor progress as it gets built.

Nice. I hope SU puts up one of those construction cams so we can monitor progress as it gets built.

just go through the NSA satellite cam website...I'm sure they won't mind at all

GREAT idea. A link the staff can pass on to recruits too.