Fine Lot Tailgate for Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate for Pitt

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
While I can't guarantee we will avoid another gut wrenching loss this weekend I can happily announce that the Fine Lot Tailgate is back after nearly a month hiatus. Unfortunately the television gods have bestowed upon us a Noon start (even 1230 would have been preferred). Weather looks decent so please join us if you can as I can make no promises about the weather for the next home game.

Please note if you are coming and the amount in your group as soon as possible. I can't stress enough how important it is to please let us know if you plan on attending as it affects the menu and the amount of food we will have available. The cost will remain $10.00 per person across the board save for kids who will remain $5.00.

Below is this weeks menu which is subject to change.

Hot Dogs
Hamburgers
Coneys
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Potatoes
Sausage Hashbrown Casserole
Weedsport Warriors famous meatballs
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Lemon Orzo Salad
Dessert - TBD

Thanks!

Last edited:
I will be there with 2.

Great tailgate. I encourage everyone to give it a try. Good food & even better people.

Last edited:
I'll be there - just 1. I have some things I brought up from the Virginia tailgate so will stop by the tailgate before parking. Need anything else this weekend?

While I can't guarantee we will avoid another gut wrenching loss this weekend I can happily announce that the Fine Lot Tailgate is back after nearly a month hiatus. Unfortunately the television gods have bestowed upon us a Noon start (even 1230 would have been preferred). Weather looks decent so please join us if you can as I can make no promises about the weather for the next home game.

Please note if you are coming and the amount if your group as soon as possible. I can't stress enough how important it is to please let us know if you plan on attending as it affects the menu and the amount of food we will have available. The cost will remain $10.00 per person across the board save for kids who will remain $5.00.

Hot Dogs
Hamburgers
Coneys
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Lemon Orzo Salad
Dessert - TBD

Thanks!

My son and I will be there (so '2')... looking for some tix as well.

i will be there for 1 and will have a spare ticket in section 308 id be willing to move.

Thanks guys for the replies, please keep them coming. If you know a fellow poster who is attending but hasn't posted yet please encourage them to do so immediately or feel free to speak for them if you know they are coming. thanks.

In for one (so far). Menu sounds great!

Bump me to two. Menu still sounds great...

Last edited:

Please note if you are coming and the amount in your group as soon as possible. I can't stress enough how important it is to please let us know if you plan on attending as it affects the menu and the amount of food we will have available. The cost will remain $10.00 per person across the board save for kids who will remain $5.00.

Hot Dogs
Hamburgers
Coneys
Weedsport Warriors famous meatballs
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Lemon Orzo Salad
Dessert - TBD

Thanks!
Put me down for two. looking forward to it.