Fine Lot Tailgate for Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate for Pitt

Missing my 6th home game in the last 41 years although I may be able to sneak in for the 3rd overtime. ;)

I see 4 from the C Crew committed already. I'll nudge the others to respond.

I will be there with 10!

What can we do to help?

Can you outline which posters are in your group? Just don't want to count them twice.

This is for Steve and Missy Nims

jrggalu is part of your group of 10 to right? Just want to make sure I am not counting people who have RSVP'd above again in your group of 10 skewin the #'s. Thanks look forwarding to seeing you guys on Saturday!

jrggalu is part of your group of 10 to right? Just want to make sure I am not counting people who have RSVP'd above again in your group of 10 skewin the #'s. Thanks look forwarding to seeing you guys on Saturday!
Not included in the 10. 8 of the folks have never been to this tailgater before. the only 2 that have are Steve and Missy

Not included in the 10. 8 of the folks have never been to this tailgater before. the only 2 that have are Steve and Missy

Thanks Steve. Once I hear back from Cusenewbie I will let you know what we may need additional as I know your willing to help.

jrggalu is not part of the 10. of the 10, only Steve and Missy Nims regularly attend the tailgater. 8 have never attended this tailgater previously.

Thanks Steve. Once I hear back from Cusenewbie I will let you know what we may need additional as I know your willing to help.
One here!

Jeremy sent a post to the Pitt PM with drink details!

Missing my 6th home game in the last 41 years although I may be able to sneak in for the 3rd overtime. ;)

I see 4 from the C Crew committed already. I'll nudge the others to respond.
Does that mean I will not be getting my beer money this week?

orangesox44 said:
Does that mean I will not be getting my beer money this week?

Nah. Just told everyone to just give their money directly to you.

Giacofan is filling in for me this week.

I'll be there - just 1. I have some things I brought up from the Virginia tailgate so will stop by the tailgate before parking. Need anything else this weekend?
Shenexon...can you detail the stuff you'll bring...so we don't overbuy. I know you have a ton of stuff.