Fine lot tailgate ***info*** | Syracusefan.com

Fine lot tailgate ***info***

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
we are in the upper part of the lot closest to standart.

My old man should be parking in Marion soon. He has Marks cell number. Have fun! Wish I was there!

My old man should be parking in Marion soon. He has Marks cell number. Have fun! Wish I was there!

Just met your folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to mention that we had a great time at the tailgate. It was a lot fun meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next one!

Same here. It was great to meet some of you all that I had not previously met down at MetLife...thanks for the hospitality towards my little guy at his first Syracuse game. He is going to have to come to grips with the idea that Syracuse football is not "cookies as big as his head" and 54-0 shutouts.

Hope to see you guys once or twice more as the season progresses. This week is going to be 50/50 for me as some stuff has blown up. And with that start time, even if I make it wont be in time to tailgate prob...

Good meeting some of you. Looking forward to Clemson.

Glad to be able to join this week. Looking forward to many more with no "nooners!" BTW, My brother-in-law, newly christened Cajun Cuse had a ball and is trying to decide what comes next to outdo the jambalaya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom