Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read* | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read*

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Admins please tack

OK guys and gals somehow this team gutted one out yesterday despite many obstacles and were 3-0 for the first time in a very very long time. Despite the awful start time we will be doing a tailgate for LSU. Due to the anticipated size it is CRITICAL that if you plan on attending you post it here and confirm the number in your party by Tuesday afternoon. Please do not delay because we will likely have to close out the tailgate at some point to keep it manageable. A menu is being finalized:

Breakfast Casserole
Chili
Cornbread
Baked Beans
Pulled Pork
Loaded Mac N' Cheese
Apple Maple Slaw
Cheeseburgers
Hotdogs
Coneys
Apple Crisp

We hope everyone who came out yesterday to the tailgate had a great time and my thanks to everyone who assisted or helped to clean up at the end. If you can please try and pick one game where you stay a little late to help clean up. Our chefs put in countless hours and energy to prepare the food nearly all of which is homemade. Giving them a little support at the end with the cleanup is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Jeremy, your menu for last Saturday looked so good I was sorry I had to settle for TV. However, there will be 2 of us for LSU! Our guys have been getting banged up lately but it is really encouraging to see "the next man up" helping them to find a way to win! They will need everything they have got against LSU but I can't stop feeling they will find a way again!

The usual 2.
that's a good two my friend!
Jeremy put me down for 2 (might be bringing a north country friend). Though I won't be getting there until 1030 I can bring my tailgate grill if needed and fire up coneys n franks that I have a big bag of each if necessary. Won't be able, however, to bring any of the rest of the normal stuff due to space constraints.

That said if you need canopies you can pick mine up during the week before I leave on friday night (or I can easily make a drop at your place). Let me know your thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom