Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read* | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read*

that's a good two my friend!
Jeremy put me down for 2 (might be bringing a north country friend). Though I won't be getting there until 1030 I can bring my tailgate grill if needed and fire up coneys n franks that I have a big bag of each if necessary. Won't be able, however, to bring any of the rest of the normal stuff due to space constraints.

That said if you need canopies you can pick mine up during the week before I leave on friday night (or I can easily make a drop at your place). Let me know your thoughts.

If we need or think we will need canopies, let me know and I can swing by and pick them up and transport to the tailgate.

Last edited:
Admins please tack

OK guys and gals somehow this team gutted one out yesterday despite many obstacles and were 3-0 for the first time in a very very long time. Despite the awful start time we will be doing a tailgate for LSU. Due to the anticipated size it is CRITICAL that if you plan on attending you post it here and confirm the number in your party by Tuesday afternoon. Please do not delay because we will likely have to close out the tailgate at some point to keep it manageable. A menu is being finalized and we should have something up later tonight with the details.

We hope everyone who came out yesterday to the tailgate had a great time and my thanks to everyone who assisted or helped to clean up at the end. If you can please try and pick one game where you stay a little late to help clean up. Our chefs put in countless hours and energy to prepare the food nearly all of which is homemade. Giving them a little support at the end with the cleanup is greatly appreciated.
Put me in for one please. The red beans and rice were first class last week.

Roger Needham

Menu is set for Saturday:

Breakfast Casserole
Chili
Cornbread
Baked Beans
Pulled Pork
Loaded Mac N' Cheese
Apple Maple Slaw
Cheeseburgers
Hotdogs
Coneys

Apple Crisp

That chili sounds great!!

Consigliere said:
Mrs. C and I will be there. Hoping to arrive a little before 10. I've asked the rest of my group to post ASAP.

Add 2 in for JGalu. He's still in Vietnam but I know he's planning on making it back.

Jeremy what time are the grills shutting down? Also, I don't think I have any official duties but I'll work cleanup duties until 15-20 mins prior.

Sounds like a fun time. I may swing through with my family (if we aren't doing anything). It'd be 6 total.

Anyone have a single ticket? I'm 50/50 on going to the game.

Last edited:
Wow, nice menu right there ! I'd stop by if I were going up there. Here is what my tailgate looks like early in the morning before the crewe arrives.
IMG_3810_zpsuny7ekhy.jpg

I'm in for 2. I agree with hatchtiger...looks like a great menu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom