Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read* | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read*

I have an extra in section 113 since my wife can't make it.

I JUST bought a single from the ticket office about an hour ago. I am way up in 305

I have an extra in section 113 since my wife can't make it.
If you don't sell it..bring you and the ticket to the Fine Mess...we'll find you a buyer

Guys a few quick notes for the first timers and those who are making there first appearance in a while.

Our tailgate is located at the bottom part of the Fine lot, we will be by far the biggest group there you can't miss us.

We charge $10 per person across the board for food and drinks save for kids who are $5. We utilize a wrist band system which we implemented last year to stream line everything and it has worked out well.

We do offer all you can eat and drink and try to provide a varity of alcoholic beverages. Please understand we try to appeal to tastes across the board but the more popular stuff isnt likely to last until a half hour before the game.

One quick note we would ask that if you are looking for a grill item you not come into the grill area and start grabbing items off of the grills. We had few close calls last week and the last thing we need is someone sustaining a burn.

If you have questions please feel free to send me a PM or ask them here.

GoHamSU said:
Dan you traveling to the louisville game by chance?

Nah, would love to get out there some time but this is probably my only game of the year.

Will be in the area and bouncing around a bit, but planning to stop by the Cusefan tailgate for a bit. Won't be eating/drinking anything that we don't bring, so no need to put us on the list for estimation purposes. I assume we'll be arriving with OrangeOnions

We usually park at the bank near Marshall St to tailgate since it's free but that is a long walk from there to the Fine Lot. And suggestions for something closer?

We usually park at the bank near Marshall St to tailgate since it's free but that is a long walk from there to the Fine Lot. And suggestions for something closer?
The parking garage by the VA is always available. Its about a 30 second walk from there. Its obviously not free though.

The parking garage by the VA is always available. Its about a 30 second walk from there. Its obviously not free though.

I don't believe that's open to the public anymore. I think that's all through SU like it was for bball.

I don't believe that's open to the public anymore. I think that's all through SU like it was for bball.
Interesting, i havent had to use it in a few years so thats a good heads up. From time to time i used it for lacrosse games if the on street parking was full in that area and i didnt feel like parking on Marshall st side of campus.

Interesting, i havent had to use it in a few years so thats a good heads up. From time to time i used it for lacrosse games if the on street parking was full in that area and i didnt feel like parking on Marshall st side of campus.

I think it's still open for lax to anyone but for bball last year it was permit only. I believe it's that way for fball to. Best bet for those wanting to get close to the fine lot is to park below down by mlk. A couple people park there and can explain it better then me.

Pretty sure it is only open to SU permit holders and Veterans w/DoD ID

Fine Mess Parking options

Attachments

• Fine Mess Cuse Parking.pdf
    424.2 KB · Views: 87

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online