Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read* | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate Thread - LSU *Please Read*

I usually park on one of the streets between Manley and the dome. (Lancaster I think) It is a ~10 minute walk to the dome (15 min walk to the Fine Mess tailgate), but parking is free and it is easy to get out of there.

Looking forward to the tailgate tomorrow.

Pretty sure it is only open to SU permit holders and Veterans w/DoD ID

We're taking about the other garage down from the VA. That used to be open to the public

We're taking about the other garage down from the VA. That used to be open to the public

They usually park people in the Crouse hospital parking lot and the last I saw it was $20 for events. But it is not that bad of a walk.

Hey Guys,

It's been a while, last time I was at the tailgate was a couple years ago vs. Pitt and I had the good pleasure of meeting Jeremy, OE, LincolnCuse among others. Myself and 7 others are heading down from Ottawa tomorrow morning. Is it too late to RSVP for all we can drink/eat? We had a blast last time (my Aussie bro in law was with us) and hope to see the upset of all upsets that will lead our Cuse back into relevance tomorrow! Looking forward to a great day tomorrow!!

Hey Guys,

It's been a while, last time I was at the tailgate was a couple years ago vs. Pitt and I had the good pleasure of meeting Jeremy, OE, LincolnCuse among others. Myself and 7 others are heading down from Ottawa tomorrow morning. Is it too late to RSVP for all we can drink/eat? We had a blast last time (my Aussie bro in law was with us) and hope to see the upset of all upsets that will lead our Cuse back into relevance tomorrow! Looking forward to a great day tomorrow!!

Hey great to hear your coming down for the game. I think we can squeeze you guys in. I know you guys can knock them back so u might want to bring a little stash of your own in case we run out of beer as we're expecting a large turnout.

Hey great to hear your coming down for the game. I think we can squeeze you guys in. I know you guys can knock them back so u might want to bring a little stash of your own in case we run out of beer as we're expecting a large turnout.
You're a great man Jeremy! We'll have lots of cold friends with us for the party. Was great fun last time. LGO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom