Fine Mess Tailgate RSVP thread for Liberty. | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Tailgate RSVP thread for Liberty.

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
I'm starting this RSVP thread a bit early as our featured dish needs to marinate for at least 5 days. Please RSVP as quickly as possible to help us accurately plan quantities.

As is our tradition for Friday night'ers, the Liberty game has been designated as the Southern Tier Edition of our Fine Mess Tailgate. As always we ask a $15 donation ($5 for kids under 12). Plan is to set up at 3 p.m. and kick off festivities at 3:30 with food service started by 4.

While I am still on honorary member of the Southern Tier contingent, I am now a bonafide 315’er so giacofan will be taking the lead here as head chef and will be posting more details in the next few days

Last edited:
I'm starting this RSVP thread a bit early as our featured dish needs to marinate for at least 5 days. Please RSVP as quickly as possible to help us accurately plan quantities.

As is our tradition for Friday night'ers, the Liberty game has been designated as the Southern Tier Edition of our Fine Mess Tailgate. As always we ask a $15 donation ($5 for kids under 12). Plan is to set up at 3 p.m. and kick off festivities at 3:30 with food service started by 4.

While I am still on honorary member of the Southern Tier contingent, I am now a bonafide 315’er so giacofan will be taking the lead here as head chef and will be posting more details in the next few days
6 for us thanks. Looking forward to this meal!

1 for me...

3 for me...

Just FYI, Cusefan11 is selling a West Lot pass at cost

Last edited:
6 for me gents, they’re coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. See u guys around 330. Let me know if yas need me to bring anything other than my normal stuff I bring and set up for every tailgate. .

Giaco I have the sandbag thing I’ll bring for ur rolling tv stand to keep it from moving, I have the third hot box so if yas want it let me know.

6 for me gents, they’re coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. See u guys around 330. Let me know if yas need me to bring anything other than my normal stuff I bring and set up for every tailgate. .

Giaco I have the sandbag thing I’ll bring for ur rolling tv stand to keep it from moving, I have the third hot box so if yas want it let me know.
Is Eddie in that group? He bought my 3 tickets in 126 and a parking pass.