Fire and Sickness | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

For anyone looking for the script hoodies, the champion ones which are reverse weave (whatever the hell that is) are amazing. Comfiest thing I’ve ever worn. And the script is sewn on, not printed.

Reverse Weave is the best. That Champion powerblend stuff that’s in a lot of the stores is nowhere near the same quality. Reverse Weave is the real deal in terms of quality.

Damn, the only have small and 2X for the blue. I need a L or XL. Since I already have the Orange Nike script, I’ll buy the Champion blue or grey in a heartbeat if they restock.

How the jersey turn out?

Here's the jersey that arrived today. Only complaint is that the color of the lettering/numbers are a lighter shade of orange. Other than that, zero complaints.

Attachments

• buddy1.jpg
    buddy1.jpg
    803.9 KB · Views: 154
  • buddy-2.jpg
    buddy-2.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 140
Here's the jersey that arrived today. Only complaint is that the color of the lettering/numbers are a lighter shade of orange. Other than that, zero complaints.
Not bad. That orange color would drive me nuts but for 30 bucks or whatever they usually are, can't really complain.

I’m so happy Syracuse went with a block S logo. Very simple and classy.

Although I greatly prefer an orange S outlined in navy or white against the navy S outlined in orange logo that is sometimes used.

My summer search for grails continues... I transitioned all of my wardrobe from size Large to XL in the last year, it's gone pretty smoothly in buying XL & selling Large in all my 'cuse Nike gear. So, there's currently 3 items I've held onto that I'm still looking to trade for, I'll pay shipping both ways & a few additional funds as well if needed as long as they are in good shape. If you have any of these 3 items & want to dialogue about making a trade & getting a few bucks, respond here or send me a PM!

Jacket.jpeg

I have this jacket in size Large, just looking to trade for the same jacket in XL, or the jacket below in XL, I'm fine with either!
Cuse2.png

Hoodie.jpeg

I have this hoode in size Large (note there is a player number 14 on the left sleeve of the one I own), just looking to trade for the same hoodie in XL (I prefer no player number)

Tee.jpg

I have this long sleeve tee in size Large, just looking to trade for the same tee in XL

Let me know if you're interested!

P.S. Special shoutout to Forza Azzurri for doing a successful bag trade... it went smoothly & I'm appreciative of him stepping up to do it!

It's a beautiful colorway, but I just don't have it in me to rock with the AJKOs, haha

I’ve had multiple kids come up and tell me they like my “Jordans” when I wear my Syracuse Dunks. Now that there actually is Jordan 1’s in the same colors, I imagine this will not help their confusion, lol.
I've wanted the Dunks forever but I can't justify paying the resale price for size 13s. These are a fine comprise for $160 haha

My summer search for grails continues... I transitioned all of my wardrobe from size Large to XL in the last year, it's gone pretty smoothly in buying XL & selling Large in all my 'cuse Nike gear. So, there's currently 3 items I've held onto that I'm still looking to trade for, I'll pay shipping both ways & a few additional funds as well if needed as long as they are in good shape. If you have any of these 3 items & want to dialogue about making a trade & getting a few bucks, respond here or send me a PM!

Jacket.jpeg

I have this jacket in size Large, just looking to trade for the same jacket in XL, or the jacket below in XL, I'm fine with either!
Cuse2.png

Hoodie.jpeg

I have this hoode in size Large (note there is a player number 14 on the left sleeve of the one I own), just looking to trade for the same hoodie in XL (I prefer no player number)

Tee.jpg

I have this long sleeve tee in size Large, just looking to trade for the same tee in XL

Let me know if you're interested!

P.S. Special shoutout to Forza Azzurri for doing a successful bag trade... it went smoothly & I'm appreciative of him stepping up to do it!

Dude where did you get that second one with the huge block “S”?????

Dude where did you get that second one with the huge block “S”?????
Haha I wish! I don’t have it, I was saying I’d trade the jacket above it (smaller block S) for that larger block S jacket in XL, or the same in XL… it genuinely is a seemingly impossible jacket to track down, much less in a specific size! A real grail for sure.

Haha I wish! I don’t have it, I was saying I’d trade the jacket above it (smaller block S) for that larger block S jacket in XL, or the same in XL… it genuinely is a seemingly impossible jacket to track down, much less in a specific size! A real grail for sure.

Hahaha I wasn’t reading close enough.

That suuuucks

You’re a lawyer who’s passed the bar exam you have to arrive at a point in your life when you just say f@@$ it and spend real money on frivolous things.
Lets not dive too deep into my expensive, lawyer-like spending habits

Nike Dunk Low Syracuse Orangemen

Nike Dunk Low Syracuse Orangemen
Lowest Ask
$4,850
Well... I never, ever thought this would happen. Ever. About two weeks ago on eBay a pair of these promo Syracuse dunk low "Orangemen" (never released via retail, only a few select pairs were given to individuals involved at Syracuse University), IN MY SIZE, hit my eBay saved searches. In very good used shape. Listing price was $350 - Buy It Now price as $1,000+. So, I was a little nervous & just hoping that these would slide under the radar. Kept an eye on them for the 5 days of listing... no bids... 3 days left... no bids... 1 day left... no bids. Finally, there was 1 bid on the shoes at the listing price of $350. On Tuesday afternoon, the listing was coming down to the end. Was so nervous, heart pounding. I had a $450 bid lined up for the last few seconds, counting down... 5-4-3-2... sent my bid in...

Got 'Em. Total cost $355. I'm absolutely shook fellas, this is unbelievable. As a Syracuse fan, as a sneakerhead, I have a super rare promo pair of Syracuse Nike Dunk Low's that say "Orangemen" on them, in near pristine condition, in my size, in my personal collection. I waited to even MENTION it on here until I get them in hand (they had to go through eBay's authentication process to make sure they weren't fakes). They arrived today. An absolute, all time personal grail of mine. Wow.
Syracuse 1.jpg
Syracuse 2.jpg
Syracuse 3.jpg

Syracuse 4.jpg

Well... I never, ever thought this would happen. Ever. About two weeks ago on eBay a pair of these promo Syracuse dunk low "Orangemen" (never released via retail, only a few select pairs were given to individuals involved at Syracuse University), IN MY SIZE, hit my eBay saved searches. In very good used shape. Listing price was $350 - Buy It Now price as $1,000+. So, I was a little nervous & just hoping that these would slide under the radar. Kept an eye on them for the 5 days of listing... no bids... 3 days left... no bids... 1 day left... no bids. Finally, there was 1 bid on the shoes at the listing price of $350. On Tuesday afternoon, the listing was coming down to the end. Was so nervous, heart pounding. I had a $450 bid lined up for the last few seconds, counting down... 5-4-3-2... sent my bid in...

Got 'Em. Total cost $355. I'm absolutely shook fellas, this is unbelievable. As a Syracuse fan, as a sneakerhead, I have a super rare promo pair of Syracuse Nike Dunk Low's that say "Orangemen" on them, in near pristine condition, in my size, in my personal collection. I waited to even MENTION it on here until I get them in hand (they had to go through eBay's authentication process to make sure they weren't fakes). They arrived today. An absolute, all time personal grail of mine. Wow.
View attachment 219561View attachment 219562View attachment 219563
View attachment 219564
That’s amazing, congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors