Fire the spellchecker | Syracusefan.com

Fire the spellchecker

dinosaurbbq

2nd String
This time it's the basketball program that causes SU embarrassment, but I'm putting this here because it's an SU AD issue. Bouie's name was misspelled on his retired jersey. Last time it was the football schedule promo poster. This doesn't happen anywhere but here and it has happened here too many times to allow it to continue. Even LSU can spell and content check schedule posters released by the university for accuracy and we can't? Fire whoever did this now and hire someone smart enough to spell and content check materials before the ceremony and before release.

http://deadspin.com/syracuse-botches-roosevelt-bouies-name-in-jersey-retire-1687276115

This time it's the basketball program that causes SU embarrassment, but I'm putting this here because it's an SU AD issue. Bouie's name was misspelled on his retired jersey. Last time it was the football schedule promo poster. This doesn't happen anywhere but here and it has happened here too many times to allow it to continue. Even LSU can spell and content check schedule posters released by the university for accuracy and we can't? Fire whoever did this now and hire someone smart enough to spell and content check materials before the ceremony and before release.

http://deadspin.com/syracuse-botches-roosevelt-bouies-name-in-jersey-retire-1687276115
actually, gross should be in charge of the names on the football uniforms. we can really fool the opponents as they will not know who is playing, and we won't either. i know its sounds bizzare, but it DOESN'T matter if WE know who is playing, but it DOES matter if our opponent THINKS he knows who is playing. they will set the defense accordingly, at which time we can exploit them, with our unknown offensive players as designated by the names THD gave them,that will devastate the opponent. the touchdowns we made were done by unknown members of the basketball team,one of which was named bowie. after the ncaa investigation, 15yrs later, they will uphold our victories, citing cooperation of the posthumous staff, who regrettably passed (during the return of the plague, and its subsequent cure), and the lack of testimony of survivors the inglorious bastards season.--

I was in search of a ninth thread on this topic, and I've found it.

Sorry -- I posted on FB side when there were no posts there about this, but we had previous posted about the SUAD released FB schedule wrongly labeling games home and away. I don't come here to BB side so I didn't know of the other threads on this. Ignore mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom