First round locks? | Syracusefan.com

First round locks?

I really like Northern Kentucky +19. I mean ready to put down a mortgage payment or two on it. Am I crazy?

Starting to cap some games now too, absolutely love Wake at first glance...least they can do is make some of us money for taking our spot

Starting to cap some games now too, absolutely love Wake at first glance...least they can do is make some of us money for taking our spot

I like New Mexico State +14 too. They haven't played anyone in months but their early season shows that they can play with bigger schools. Baylor is Baylor. Athletic but too undisciplined. Lecomte helps so I'm not as bullish on NMSU as NKU.

I really like Northern Kentucky +19. I mean ready to put down a mortgage payment or two on it. Am I crazy?

I appreciate a betting thread. two3 helped me briefly with picks, but now Ive had no help in ages. I am grateful for this thread. I wish I could give you more likes!

How can you legally bet? Is there a website?

Before I moved to Vegas I used .com. Been a couple of years and I know betting on sports online the sites get sketchy.

Middle Tennessee St +1

VCU is +4.5 against St. Mary's.

I think St. Mary's blows and shouldn't be favored in that matchup. Give me the points for sure and let me look at the VCU ML odds.

Arizona has an easy path to the Sweet 16.

Just curious, have your watched St Mary's play often?

Just curious, have your watched St Mary's play often?
Yes their best player was the BC transfer Rahan and the Australian PG. They don't play hard schedules. They beat up on a easy schedules and lost Gonzaga 3 times easily. St. Mary's didn't challenge themselves at all. VCU will be the 3rd most difficult opponent they will have faced this year. I like VCU to blitz them.

Yes their best player was the BC transfer Rahan and the Australian PG. They don't play hard schedules. They beat up on a easy schedules and lost Gonzaga 3 times easily. St. Mary's didn't challenge themselves at all. VCU will be the 3rd most difficult opponent they will have faced this year. I like VCU to blitz them.

I appreciate your info. Have you also watched VCU? I used to be familiar with many teams, but I choose to limit it nowadays.

Providence +1 vs. Kansas St.
VT +5.5 vs. Wisconsin
Vermont +8.5 vs. Purdue
Arizona -16.5 vs. North Dakota
Duke -19 vs. Troy
Iona +14.5 vs. Oregon
Creighton -1.5 vs. Rhode Island
UCLA -17.5 vs. Kent St.

VT +5.5 vs. Wisconsin
Vermont +8.5 vs. Purdue
Duke -19 vs. Troy
Iona +14.5 vs. Oregon
UCLA -17.5 vs. Kent St.

Like the Duke, Creighton, Arizona, and UCLA picks. Wouldn't touch the rest.

You guys have any insight into Ville laying 20 to Jaxville State? I generally like points in the first round but this strikes me as a complete and total mismatch.

Tech's got Wisconsin, all day all night.

Like the Duke, Creighton, Arizona, and UCLA picks. Wouldn't touch the rest.

Two of those are strictly anti B1G bias. I think that league gets zero teams to the second weekend

Two of those are strictly anti B1G bias. I think that league gets zero teams to the second weekend

After further review, actually don't like the Duke, game, when I have time I'll have to sift through all of these games... Uggh, like I don't have enough to do already and sour enough over us being in the NIT.

You guys have any insight into Ville laying 20 to Jaxville State? I generally like points in the first round but this strikes me as a complete and total mismatch.
Take the over.

VT +5.5 vs. Wisconsin
Vermont +8.5 vs. Purdue
Duke -19 vs. Troy
Iona +14.5 vs. Oregon
UCLA -17.5 vs. Kent St.
I like the Iona, Creighton, Arizona and UCLA. Also, I like Seton Hall +1 over Arkansas. Like it, don't love it. Also Cuse -12.5. Wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole.

I like the Iona, Creighton, Arizona and UCLA. Also, I like Seton Hall +1 over Arkansas. Like it, don't love it. Also Cuse -12.5. Wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole.
Always bet against top seeds in the NIT. These guys don't want to play in this tournament their heads aren't in the game meanwhile the lower seeds knew they would be here and are out to prove something against a big name school. Even if the top seeds win they won't likely cover. Happens every year you'll see at least one 1 seed lose. Don't be surprised if it is SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom