First things that pop into your head when you think of the 80's | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

First things that pop into your head when you think of the 80's

MacGyver.jpg

That would have been bad ass, I could imagine family photos: "Cusetroop stands up for the first time, Tee in the backround with a thumbs up" "Cusetroop's first step, Tee in the backround giving him a thumbs up" "Cusetroops first day of school, Tee giving him a thumbs up" lol
That's some of your finest work my friend. Deserving of the golden thumb.
:rolling:

2569693-465174-thumb-up-icon-golden-isolated-on-black-background.jpg

That's some of your finest work my friend. Deserving of the golden thumb.
:rolling:

2569693-465174-thumb-up-icon-golden-isolated-on-black-background.jpg

The golden thumb?! ... I'd like to thank God, my family, everyone that helped me get to where I am today. Thank you to my sponsers, PBR, Jack Daniels, and Advil. I'm honored to join such an amazing group of "Golden Thumb" winners. I'll remember this day for the rest of my life.

The golden thumb?! ... I'd like to thank God, my family, everyone that helped me get to where I am today. Thank you to my sponsers, PBR, Jack Daniels, and Advil. I'm honored to join such an amazing group of "Golden Thumb" winners. I'll remember this day for the rest of my life.
You and cusetown are the only recipients to date. But still, from what you know already of me, not exactly a once in a lifetime achievement.

You and cusetown are the only recipients to date. But still, from what you know already of me, not exactly a once in a lifetime achievement.

lol very true

80s movie has to be here, and have to show my man Spike. Not that Gizmo wasn't cool in his own right.
Meanwhile, hotty Lereux Phoebe Cates from Fast times at Ridgemont High fame rocked this one. Shtebangy, yes?

gremlins.jpg

Here's how we rolled out of casa de tee back in the 80s. I literally remember me and my brother singing along to Ricky Don't Lose That Number when we were bringing that home. We thought it was a sick car!
Btw, song check paging cusetown, song check on aisle 11. Edit: song was recorded in 1974. You can say family tee was behind the times back then, lol.

1280px-Datsun510wagon.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom