Florida 40 South Carolina 33 (at the Half) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida 40 South Carolina 33 (at the Half)

TV Teddy too busy doing his turkey strut to see that SC travel.

SC is gonna miss free throws their way out of this win. Make the FT's.

It's over. Nice win SC.

TV Teddy too busy doing his turkey strut to see that SC travel.
Is Ted Valentine actually doing this game after doing the MW region final in KC last night?

If so the NCAA are morons for making the guy fly from KC to NYC for a game. When they are plenty of other good refs.

Looks like Chiozza's been "reading his press clippings" a little too much.

Defense wins championships. That was shutdown D in the second half. Didn't give them an inch.

Nice finish for the Gamecocks. Despite missed free throws, their defense in the last minute or so sealed it.

SC is going to give Gonzaga serious trouble.

SC has the size down low to deal with Zaga's bigs. THey have a star in Thornwell. Their type of high pressure defense is what Gonzaga has struggled against all tournament

I'm happy for Frank Martin. He's so passionate. When he coached at K State, his halftime and postgame interviews with K State announcer Stan Weber were must see tv.

We recruited Silva. He played on same HS team with Roberson. Well, we knew SC was good. They were great early, slumped in Feb like we often do, then were great again in the tourney. I actually like Frank Martin...he's so different in interviews from what you expect him to be like. Very articulate guy and likable. Good for them. It was an exciting game to watch.

Been rooting for these guys ever since they knocked off Dook.

Get this hes my best friend from Syracuse, moved down to Charleston along time ago, next-door neighbor. The rest the neighborhood down there is having a big party. Good for them and good for hootie Apparently a great dude
Awesome! Charleston is an incredible city.

What a year for the state of SC... Clemson wins the National Championship in CFB and South Carolina to the Final 4 (and I give them a great shot against Gonzaga)

After watching them beat SU back in November, you could easily say they might have been the best team SU played this year. They are really good and Thornwall is one of the best players in the country. What's even more remarkable is he's a senior. It's great to see a senior play like an All American. You don't see many of them anymore. The game with Gonzaga is going to be physical and a war inside. Should be a great game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom