Florida or Michigan? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Florida or Michigan?

Any revisions to thoughts? Seriously, yeah Michigan's defense is ass, but their offense is amazing.

indiana was supposed to light us up. shooters all over, slashers to get in the lane, great big man in zeller, could put watford or zeller at high post. and they scored 50 on us.

no team left is gonna light us up offensively. id rather player the weaker defensive team. and burke is small, i think he'll struggle against us

Repost from other thread, better here:

There was a period in the middle of the season when UF was arguably, and perhaps easily, the best team in the country. Plus, Donovan has two recent NC's and he knows how to win the big games. Given my druthers, I don't want to face them if there is a possibility they could get back to that.

Michigan is a more known quantity. They are more like IU, or OSU. They are very good, but they are not great. Not saying we would steamroll them, but I am confident we can beat them.

Florida sucks. Who cares what Donovan did with far more talented teams. Do people forget this team played in the crap SEC? They are rehab killers. Limited offense against good defenses. Defense exposed against good offenses. Michigan is going to be tough .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom