Florida st. opens -21 over Cuse... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida st. opens -21 over Cuse...

Coolish (for Florida) weather down there tomorrow. Noon start. A lot of starters getting rested for FSU. SU desperate for a statement win - or any win for that matter. It's possible we have a good day tomorrow...

The #2 back i'm sure is no slouch.
The #2 back is also out.

They're going with a true freshman who has 6 carries all year.

Granted, he's a 4-star kid who happens to be 6-1, 232.

Borderline top 15 team, that just loss to a team that had lost 5 in a row, and with multiple starters out (including Heisman contender) and we're still 2 TD + FG underdogs.

I guess we know what the consensus opinion is of Syracuse at the moment.

I don't know about FSU, but we definitely can beat Louisville.

Isn't Golston out was well as Cook and #2 RB.
A small time handicapper tweeted out that the line dropped because golson may not play

@BradPowers7: Everett Golson may not play tomorrow for FSU...Vegas line has dropped 3 points in the last hour (FSU -19.5 to -16.5).

A small time handicapper tweeted out that the line dropped because golson may not play

@BradPowers7: Everett Golson may not play tomorrow for FSU...Vegas line has dropped 3 points in the last hour (FSU -19.5 to -16.5).

It was mentioned on the radio yesterday that he had "general Soreness" so he may not play.

It was mentioned on the radio yesterday that he had "general Soreness" so he may not play.

This, to me, indicates that Golson and the FSU coaching staff have very little respect for us. I'm sure many players have "general soreness" and play regardless of the opponent. And when your playoff life is on the line (it's not out of the realm of possibility with 5 weeks and a championship game left), you don't just not play because you are sore.

On the other hand, maybe it's more than what they're letting on. I guess we'll see in about 4 hours.

Any updates on Golson? I can't find anything. That is HUGE news if he's out.

Isn't Golston out was well as Cook and #2 RB.
I
This, to me, indicates that Golson and the FSU coaching staff have very little respect for us. I'm sure many players have "general soreness" and play regardless of the opponent. And when your playoff life is on the line (it's not out of the realm of possibility with 5 weeks and a championship game left), you don't just not play because you are sore.

On the other hand, maybe it's more than what they're letting on. I guess we'll see in about 4 hours.

I get the feeling they have little respect for us. If FSU was playing a team like L'ville (i use them only because their current pedigree is better, but their team is not much better if at all) Cook would certainly be playing let alone their QB for "general soreness"

Some chatter on twitter from two days ago that he's suspended for yelling profanities.

Nothing official.

I

I get the feeling they have little respect for us. If FSU was playing a team like L'ville (i use them only because their current pedigree is better, but their team is not much better if at all) Cook would certainly be playing let alone their QB for "general soreness"
Like when they were playing hangman .

Some chatter on twitter from two days ago that he's suspended for yelling profanities.

Nothing official.
That was a joke off of what happened to Jameis Winston last year when he got up on a table and yelled profanities. If i remember correctly he was suspended for a half for that.

Wow. FSU missing their key players today.

Sean Maguire from NJ is a WAY different player than Golson.

4-4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom