"Florida State on a mission"© Digger Phelps PTI | Syracusefan.com

"Florida State on a mission"© Digger Phelps PTI

Alsacs

Living Legend
I love when this guy says on a mission. Its his they play with passion and pride for the name on the front of the jersey schtick Vitale does for Duke.

Dammmit, I was terrified this would happen. Melo is out, Florida on a mission, we can't win for losing.

Tony chose OSU, Wilbon chose Wisconsin, Digger chose FSU

As a lifelong fan of FSU and an SU alum, I have watched every game of each team this season. I will say this, FSU is a great matchup for Syracuse. If they play each other in the elite eight, I fully expect Syracuse to go to the final four. FSU's weaknesses of turning the ball over and playing poorly in transition are, as you all know, Syracuse's strengths. With Fab, I thought SU would absolutely blow them out. Without Fab, I still say Syracuse forces a ton of turnovers and wins comfortably.

I love when this guy says on a mission. Its his they play with passion and pride for the name on the front of the jersey schtick Vitale does for Duke.

Digger has not picked a winner since he picked his nose... Watch them go down to the Bonnies... And that is not far fetched...

Digger has not picked a winner since he picked his nose... Watch them go down to the Bonnies... And that is not far fetched...

Wouldn't be far fetched for most teams to go down to the Bonnies...they did run through a very good A10 conference tourney.

I wonder, if Curry's shot was 2 inches to the right, and Duke had won in the semi's, would FSU be on a mission?

If Henson hadn't gotten hurt, and UNC was at full strength and won, would FSU be on a mission?

The line between having mission and just being another team is very small.

But the main question here is - how many pounds of makeup is Digger wearing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom