Florida will wear a new uniform designed to evoke the look and feel of an alligator. | Syracusefan.com

Florida will wear a new uniform designed to evoke the look and feel of an alligator.

Interesting. I don't hate them. Florida basketball had gator print uniforms when Nike introduced the system of dress in 2007.

Love them, especially the Helmut. Our all orange was gaudy(sp?) . The orange with no contrast white on the #'s looks like crap. As alternate unis, we would look great in all black or a black jersey with white pants , the jersey with big, bold, block, orange #'s with white outline/contrast. Orange hat...sweet.

Love them, especially the Helmut. Our all orange was gaudy(sp?) . The orange with no contrast white on the #'s looks like crap. As alternate unis, we would look great in all black or a black jersey with white pants , the jersey with big, bold, block, orange #'s with white outline/contrast. Orange hat...sweet.

I’m shocked you’re complaining and love something that is fugly

I’m shocked you’re complaining and love something that is fugly

Not really complaining and what i have explained for our unis hasn't even been designed yet. Were your socks blown off by our all pseudo orange unis with those atrocious #'s? Black and orange for the record goes great together if designed properly. And that starts with bold #'s.

latest

Not really complaining and what i have explained for our unis hasn't even been designed yet. Were your socks blown off by our all pseudo orange unis with those atrocious #'s? Black and orange for the record goes great together if designed properly. And that starts with bold #'s.

If only we had a Halloween game.

it's great b/c it's their alternate "once per year" uniform. They still use the uniform from the Danny Wuerfel days as their main look. Big big difference from Syracuse which has one uniform.

With a little duct tape over those numbers you are ready to go and sneak around the neighborhood......players must have design these jerseys

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-10_10-43-28.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-10_10-43-28.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 28
  • upload_2017-10-10_10-45-4.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-10_10-45-4.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 46
It ain't the uniform.....It's the MAN wearing the uniform! that's important

I actually think they're cool. It's a one off uniform.

I was sitting with a friend saturday watching our game while he watched his teams. He commented on our uniforms saying they looked badass and how we always have really cool uniform combo's. The lady sitting next to us piped in as well saying she really liked our uniforms. I think our fans are just overly sensitive about it.

I actually think they're cool. It's a one off uniform.

I was sitting with a friend saturday watching our game while he watched his teams. He commented on our uniforms saying they looked badass and how we always have really cool uniform combo's. The lady sitting next to us piped in as well saying she really liked our uniforms. I think our fans are just overly sensitive about it.
I have a friend that has recently started going to games, and he makes the same comments on how cool he thinks our uni combos are. Believe it or not, I think there are more people out there that like them rather than hate them. The ones that hate them just happen to have a louder mouth.

Awful uniform.

They should just stick with their orange jersey as the alternate.

Their orange jersey look is better than ours.
They have clean numerals. All I want is an orange jersey with clean numerals.

USATSI_6771536-620x935.jpg

A perfect example of a success story with uniforms is Miami. For a few years they experimented with tacky uniforms and Nike trying too hard (first pic), but then they went back to their simple, classy, traditional look that everyone emotionally associates with "The U." (second pic)

os-college-football-countdown-no-86-miami-2015.jpg

Miami_Florida_St_Football_80501-603x485.jpg

I have a friend that has recently started going to games, and he makes the same comments on how cool he thinks our uni combos are. Believe it or not, I think there are more people out there that like them rather than hate them. The ones that hate them just happen to have a louder mouth.

So which Ed Hardy shirts were these tasteful individuals wearing?