Football and basketball boards are slow | Syracusefan.com

Football and basketball boards are slow

SWC75

Bored Historian
When you access them you just get the heading of the page for about 20-30 seconds, then the whole thing. I recall this happened before and it had to do with the fact that those are the only boards with countdown clocks.

One other long-term problem: it usually takes three clocks on the "back" arrow to get to a previous screen. This doesn't happen on other sites.

Weird. I'm not having either of those problems. Cleared your cache/restarted your browser/etc?

When you access them you just get the heading of the page for about 20-30 seconds, then the whole thing. I recall this happened before and it had to do with the fact that those are the only boards with countdown clocks.

One other long-term problem: it usually takes three clocks on the "back" arrow to get to a previous screen. This doesn't happen on other sites.

Don't have any of those problems.

Sent from my DROIDX

More than slow. today. No luck opening either board.

Anyone else showing every post/board forum as centered?

Anyone else showing every post/board forum as centered?

Yes, even the list of alerts. I went on Firefox and didn't have that problem. But I have it on IE.

Yes, even the list of alerts. I went on Firefox and didn't have that problem. But I have it on IE.
Sorry this is late...just saw this thread. The web site we have been using for countdown clocks went south over the weekend. That was causing the slowdowns. I made some changes, things should be fine now.

If anyone is still having problems, please drop me a line.