For all those complaining about no flight tracking, heres a good one. | Syracusefan.com

For all those complaining about no flight tracking, heres a good one.

mlbball99

2nd String
How many private flights do you see from Syracuse, NY to Lafayette, Louisiana? Just so happens Coach E has a 5 star DT in Lafayette. There could be some smoke here...

How many private flights do you see from Syracuse, NY to Lafayette, Louisiana? Just so happens Coach E has a 5 star DT in Lafayette. There could be some smoke here...

See Ya Goodbye GIF by Walter Mercado

I though coach E was still at A&M until there bowl.. seems odd for him to come to Syracuse to fly out again

I though coach E was still at A&M until there bowl.. seems odd for him to come to Syracuse to fly out again
Coach E has been at Syracuse a few times for visits. And has been on the road. A&M fans want him out because he has been doing this.

Coach E visited this DT on Monday night.

Perhaps its Fran is flying from Syracuse after being back in town to meet with McCord last night. I'm purely guessing here.

So if we want to keep playing this game, really just purely guessing here:

The plane landed in Lafayette, LA at 10:19AM.

The plane is scheduled to depart Lafeyette, LA and head to Concord, NC. (N998AL Flight Tracking and History 13-Dec-2023 (KLFT-KJQF) - FlightAware)

Looked up whos from Concord, NC. Another DT. Would make sense if there are covering all of the Defensive Tackles:

That was some next level sleuthing right there. I think this is the first airplane tracker that has been right.

UPDATE:

The plane landed in Concord, North Carolina at 4:33PM.

The plane is scheduled to head BACK to Syracuse, NY this evening.

This HAS to be related to coaches on the road recruiting.

How random could it be that a private airplane went from Syracuse to Lafayette, Louisana to Concord, North Carolina back to Syracuse, NY all in the same day.