Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday - for Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday for Basketball

My guess - 30 minute blah-blah-blah run-up to 6 PM. 6-6:30 - announcement of brackets (with the usual quick review of each bracket before announcing the next one, as the have done for years). 6:30-7:30 - talking about who got left out/why certain teams got in/each talking head's picks for the FF (this has in the past been relegated to about 6:40 to 7 PM, when everyone else turned to ESPN). If it's a scintillating as it has been in the past, everyone will still be turning to ESPN. :rolleyes:

My guess - 30 minute blah-blah-blah run-up to 6 PM. 6-6:30 - announcement of brackets (with the usual quick review of each bracket before announcing the next one, as the have done for years). 6:30-7:30 - talking about who got left out/why certain teams got in/each talking head's picks for the FF (this has in the past been relegated to about 6:40 to 7 PM, when everyone else turned to ESPN). If it's a scintillating as it has been in the past, everyone will still be turning to ESPN. :rolleyes:
In the past, ESPN has not been allowed to cover the brackets until after the CBS show went off the air (after an hour). I guess they will be embargoed for two hours this year

In the past, ESPN has not been allowed to cover the brackets until after the CBS show went off the air (after an hour). I guess they will be embargoed for two hours this year
True. Good point