Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday - for Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday for Basketball

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
ACC News

Ranking the ACC Coaches for 2014-15 (athlonsports.com; Fox)

Even in years before conference realignment, the charter members of the ACC more often than not could boast the best roster of coaches in the country.

Now that the league has ballooned to 15 basketball members, this is almost an unfair contest.

The ACC coaching roster includes four Hall of Fame coaches, two 900-win coaches, 31 Final Four appearances and nine national championships. When Buzz Williams, arguably the top coach in last year’s version of the Big East, comes in at No. 8 in this league, that should be a startling reminder of the coaching power in the ACC.

The stat that Syracuse's offensive pace has declined every year for the past seven is sort of interesting. I knew last year was slow, but I don't know I would have thought it has gotten slower every year for 7 years. Word is they will speed it up this year, will be interesting to see what happens.

Brandon Triche's Rome Diary: Former Syracuse guard arrives in Italy, meets new teammates (PS: Ditota)

Syracuse, NY -- As Brandon Triche embarks on his second professional basketball season in Italy, the former Syracuse University and Jamesville-DeWitt guard will provide syracuse.com with a diary of his experiences...

BxBfpQqIAAAJiTI.jpg