Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday - for Football | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday for Football

Okay HCSS said last week that the team would have no problems adjusting to the heat cause the Carrier Dome had been so hot the past month or so but now he says something different...huh?? My question is why didn't the team get down there a few days before Saturday to go through some practices, get used to the conditions, and the field. I believe they never left till Friday morning which to me doesn't make sense.

My question is why didn't the team get down there a few days before Saturday to go through some practices, get used to the conditions, and the field. I believe they never left till Friday morning which to me doesn't make sense.

It's a college football team. They have classes to attend.

It's a college football team. They have classes to attend.
That's what tutors are for :).
You know UK doesn't worry about those things when it comes to all those b-ball road games now.

Freeney is back to wearing his college number, 54.

Okay HCSS said last week that the team would have no problems adjusting to the heat cause the Carrier Dome had been so hot the past month or so but now he says something different...huh?? My question is why didn't the team get down there a few days before Saturday to go through some practices, get used to the conditions, and the field. I believe they never left till Friday morning which to me doesn't make sense.
they cant go down 3 days early even if they wanted too. there are travel rules.

if heat was a big issue it could explain why the D fell apart the 2nd half as did USFs too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom