For the one millionth time thank goodness we didn't hire Chris Ash | Syracusefan.com

For the one millionth time thank goodness we didn't hire Chris Ash

Alsacs

Living Legend
I mean today was frustrating and we can all see the offense was struggling with Mahoney and no Dungey. However Rutgers played Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State and they were out scored 185-0. I mean that is Greg Robinson esque.

Just a clown show.

I mean today was frustrating and we can all see the offense was struggling with Mahoney and no Dungey. However Rutgers played Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State and they were out scored 185-0. I mean that is Greg Robinson esque.

Just a clown show.
That is worse than Greg robinson

That is actually worse than GRob which is really really really hard to do. That is over 60 points a game to ZERO. WOW

Just a clown show.

Yep we hired the right guy, he just needs time to turn it around. Ash? That doofus won't turn it around if you give him 30 years.

That is actually worse than GRob which is really really really hard to do. That is over 60 points a game to ZERO. WOW

Yeah, that's a low bar to be under. In 2005, we were only shutout once. And that shutout was our largest margin of defeat all year, 27 points.

Thinking back, that almost doesn't seem possible. I was sure we had a few 40 point beatdowns in 2005.

On the flip side Frost has UCF bowl eligible coming off an 0-12 season.

On the flip side Frost has UCF bowl eligible coming off an 0-12 season.

Frost is doing a nice job but I always felt UCF was still a decent team. Last year was just a trainwreck, kind of like Washington when Willingham was there and they all hated his guts and went 0-12.

im all for mocking that dopey university, but were 2 weeks away from 4-8 to their 2-10, not exactly world beaters ourselves.

We've got a couple conference wins, including one over a ranked VT team. We are way better off than a 2 wins over scrub teams, 0-9 in their conference team. Consider that as bad as we got hammered by Clemson, they lost a game by 3 more TDs than that!

They are horrid and showed absolutely zero promise this year. We are not a good team yet, but showed plenty of promise.

If I was Delaney I would be trying everything humanly possible to boot Rutgers out of the conference, they are an embarrassment on every level.

im all for mocking that dopey university, but were 2 weeks away from 4-8 to their 2-10, not exactly world beaters ourselves.

Pre-season pundits said 1 or 2 wins. We are exceeding expectations. Plus we had a game stolen from us today.

Stay calm and go Orange.

Pre-season pundits said 1 or 2 wins. We are exceeding expectations. Plus we had a game stolen from us today.

Stay calm and go Orange.
Yards 544-218, TOP 41-19, 3rd down conversions 10-18 to 4-13

We didn't have anything stolen from us today. Sometimes you just get hammered. Injuries and youth are killing us. There's hope for the future.

We didn't have anything stolen from us today. Sometimes you just get hammered. Injuries and youth are killing us. There's hope for the future.

Agree to disagree. How much of those statistics were the result of officiating incompetence/collusion?

Agree to disagree. How much of those statistics were the result of officiating incompetence/collusion?
I agree, the officiating was not good, and calls went against us. But not enough to have turned the game, IMO. They were bigger, stronger, and faster than us. But I think that's going to change, sooner rather than later.

14 point swing because of the officials though. Could've easily been a game that we could have "stolen" otherwise. I'd say the officials killed our chance to steal the game, more than outright stealing it from us.

If I was Delaney I would be trying everything humanly possible to boot Rutgers out of the conference, they are an embarrassment on every level.

What's scary is I don't even know what they're worse in, bball or football. They're arguably the worst P5 team in the country in both sports, and are certainly the worst P5 bball/fball school in the country right now.