For those into rankings - this is a great class | Syracusefan.com

For those into rankings - this is a great class

VirginiaOrange

2nd String
If you throw in the transfers Adams and Jackson using their ranking points from their senior year, Syracuse's 2018 class would move into the mid 20s with a couple more spots to fill. Amazing job by this staff this year with 2018 looking even better based on early offers and recruit commentary.

If you throw in the transfers Adams and Jackson using their ranking points from their senior year, Syracuse's 2018 class would move into the mid 20s with a couple more spots to fill. Amazing job by this staff this year with 2018 looking even better based on early offers and recruit commentary.

We got a mulligan from recruits because of quality wins over Clemson and Virigina Tech the year before (those DMV kids didn't forget ...). But this year we ABSOLUTELY have to make a bowl game to keep it going. In 2019, our schedule eases up a bit more, and we could legitimately be looking at 8 wins. But this fall, we have to get to six.

20+ especially when you take into account the best recruits will actually make it to campus and contribute.

Think this is the biggest part. We've had a few 4* guys over the last decade or so but there was a 50/50 shot at best whether or not they ever played a game.

20+ especially when you take into account the best recruits will actually make it to campus and contribute.

Yeah I don’t follow football as well as unfollow basektball recruiting so I really don’t know what guys from the GERG/P era committed that never made it here.

I was just going off too four zzevens classnrankings bck to 2007.