For those who don't check recruiting board, Commitment from a top WR | Syracusefan.com

For those who don't check recruiting board, Commitment from a top WR

Define "top"

He isnt "top" , rated 83 nationally at wr. That said, think the kid will be very good in college, long frame, kong limbs at 6'4". Will need to put on wgt, but can already high point the ball and run some precise routes. Good get!

Top of our WR board
1550410-large_preview_GTTemp54734546.jpg

Love the recruiting board, but appreciate the summary posts over here. I'll still go and read the reaction on the recruiting forum. Always fun

Define "top"

He's 6-4 195 and with sub 4.5 speed. Sort of reminds me of Mike Williams.

ESPN 4 star. Just shy of 2-4-7 four star and just shy of rvls 4 star. Top 70 WRs, #2 player in DC.

Offers from:
Arkansas
Boston College
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa State
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisville
Michigan State
Missouri
Maryland
North Carolina State
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
Ruckers
temple
Virginia Tech
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Others

Watch his videos and form your own opinion.

Last edited:
Define "top"
Maryland, the local school who has been recruiting very well of late, really wanted him. I think people have overrated our recruiting classes under previous staffs. Every fan base thinks their staff is masters at finding the diamonds in the rough/sleepers. I always look at offer lists and I don't remember a class that has had this many kids with very good offer lists.

Maryland, the local school who has been recruiting very well of late, really wanted him. I think people have overrated our recruiting classes under previous staffs. Every fan base thinks their staff is masters at finding the diamonds in the rough/sleepers. I always look at offer lists and I don't remember a class that has had this many kids with very good offer lists.

Maryland and UNC wanted him, but ran out of open spots at WR

The recruits we are getting have some great offers, that is the #1 thing that stands out to me the past year. For the first time in forever we are getting guys offered by quality schools. Babers showing how it gets done.

Maryland and UNC wanted him, but ran out of open spots at WR
So...does not mean he would have selected one of those schools. Maybe they chose other players knowing they were not going to get Hendrix's.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom