for what its worth... | Syracusefan.com

for what its worth...

bornagainOrange

2nd String
This is a legit instagram account. Pretty much saying what most of us all here thought he would say, but I suppose there was always that small chance he would enter his name. Hoping his recovery goes as good as it can and we see a bigger/stronger Chris Mac next season.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-16-20-55-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-16-20-55-11.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 288
Really happy that Chris is coming back. I hope he puts it all together next year. He showed promise early on and I expect to see that player and then some by March 2016.

Am I reading into this wrong? Not sure where he implies he's coming back to syracuse. I read that as he's going to work hard and be a better basketball player.

Am I reading into this wrong? Not sure where he implies he's coming back to syracuse. I read that as he's going to work hard and be a better basketball player.
I'd guess they're reading the "I'm coming back" part literally.

I knew it was probably a mistake posting anything like this on here. Just thought id share what the young man is thinking regarding his future. If anyone reads into this as he is not intending on coming back to rehab and improve then I honestly don't know what to tell ya...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom