Forde: The 25 Most Intriguing College Football QBs of 2016 | Syracusefan.com

Forde: The 25 Most Intriguing College Football QBs of 2016

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard

Just missed the list: C.J. Beathard, Iowa; Stanford kid; Max Browne, USC; Sean White, Auburn; Tyler O’Connor, Michigan State; Nick Mullens, Southern Mississippi; Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina; Austin Allen, Arkansas; Zach Terrell, Western Michigan; Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech; Cooper Rush, Central Michigan; Syracuse dude; Gunner Kiel, Cincinnati; Brent Stockstill, Middle Tennessee; Tommy Armstrong, Nebraska.

Just missed the list: C.J. Beathard, Iowa; Stanford kid; Max Browne, USC; Sean White, Auburn; Tyler O’Connor, Michigan State; Nick Mullens, Southern Mississippi; Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina; Austin Allen, Arkansas; Zach Terrell, Western Michigan; Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech; Cooper Rush, Central Michigan; Syracuse dude; Gunner Kiel, Cincinnati; Brent Stockstill, Middle Tennessee; Tommy Armstrong, Nebraska.

Really makes him look incompetent. Try the google, reporter dude.

We have the honor of playing #1, #2, #10, and #12 on that list.

Disrespectful, classless, unprofessional, and corny. This dork checks all the boxes of how not to act.

The hackiness is the worst part. I mean, he obviously could take 20 seconds and look it up and may even know it if he thought for a minute. So it feels intentional, which just seems funny.

The hackiness is the worst part. I mean, he obviously could take 20 seconds and look it up and may even know it if he thought for a minute. So it feels intentional, which just seems funny.

It was 100% intentional, and a troll move.

Maybe he deliberately left it generic because it doesn't matter which quarterback Babers runs out there, he's bound to produce?

I dunno, I don't like Forde's writing but that seems like a possibility.

Maybe he deliberately left it generic because it doesn't matter which quarterback Babers runs out there, he's bound to produce?

I dunno, I don't like Forde's writing but that seems like a possibility.

Or we've had so many injuries that who knows who will play the first game, let alone the second.

He gets off of throwing bombs in Syracuse. He knows how thin skinned we are.

He gets off of throwing bombs in Syracuse. He knows how thin skinned we are.
I happen to know via other channels that the man is in fact an idiot.

Someone save that for after Dungey explodes this season. Will be nice to rub his annoying face in that pile of horsestuff.

Least he hates Stanford too, apparently.

Screenshot_2016-09-01-21-52-12.png